Framed Rose Shaker
To make this 5"x7" shaker card, cut a piece of purple paper from the Elegant Rose Frames Collection Paper Pad to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and adhere to the front of the 5" x 7" card. Cut a 3 1/4" x 4 3/4" piece of white card. Adhere 1/4" inch foam tape all around the edges of the white card, without any gaps, adhere to front of the card, with the foam tape facing up. Cut a piece of Clear Cardstock to 3 1/4" x 4 3/4", put to one side. Cut a piece of pink paper from the paper pad to 3 1/4" x 4 3/4". Using a paper trimmer cut out half an inch from all the way around the inside, making a frame. Adhere to the foam tape. Add sequins and beads into the center of the frame. Adhere the Clear Cardstock.
Stamp in Ranger Archival Olive ink, the Stylish Rose Frame Cling Stamp, onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper. Color with Ranger Archival Leaf Green and Majestic Violet inks, using Daubers. Die cut with the matching die. Adhere to the Clear Cardstock. Stamp two small Stylish Rose Frames strips from the same stamp set in Olive ink. Color with Leaf Green and Majestic Violet inks using Daubers. Die cut with the matching die. Adhere to top and bottom of the Stylish Rose Frame.
To make the Rose, stamp onto Flower Shaping paper, the roses from the Classic Rose Cling Stamp set, in Majestic Violet. You will need three Extra Large, one large, two medium, two small and one extra small. Color with Majestic Violet using a Dauber. Die cut with the matching dies. Place in the Basic Flower Shaping Mold and spritz with water. Run through a die cutting machine and tap out. Lightly shape on the reverse side with the Stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Lightly ink all the edges in Majestic Violet. To make the bud, apply Dries Clear Glue to the reverse of the Extra Small set of petals and gently bring together all the petals one by one. Hold for a minute to allow to dry. Add two Small sets of petals making sure to offset the petals as you go. Add two Medium layers, one Large layer and three Extra Large layers. Adhere to the side of the card with hot glue.
Stamp in Leaf Green ink the Leafy Accents from the Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set. Color with Leaf Green ink, using a Dauber. Die cut with the matching die. Lightly ink the edges in Leaf Green ink using a Dauber. Cut into small segments. Adhere a few leaves around the Classic Rose using hot glue.
Stamp in Olive ink the ‘Happy Birthday to You’ Sentiment from the Elegant Rose Sentiments Cling Stamp set, onto Flower Shaping Paper. Color with Majestic Violet and a little Memento Lilac Posies ink using Daubers. Die cut with the matching die. Adhere to card front with hot glue onto the Frame sides. Using a small sponge and Designer Dries Clear Glue, apply glue everywhere you would like glitter. Add clear glitter with a small spoon. All done.
Other Products: 5" x 7" card blank, white card, 1/4"foam tape, paper trimmer, Sizzix sequins and beads - purple, water bottle spritzer, die cutting machine, hot glue, clear glitter, small spoon.
- Elegant Rose Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2144$24.99
- Stylish Rose Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31003$19.99
- Stylish Rose Frame Die HCD1-7421$29.99
- Elegant Rose Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31004$19.99
- Elegant Rose Sentiments Die HCD1-7422$29.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold HCFB1-464$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lilac Posies TSMP501$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00