Card size is 5 x 6”. Score and fold 10 x 6” champagne metallic cardstock at 5” on the long side to create card base. Cut x2 champagne metallic cardstock 4 7/8 x 5 7/8”. Cut x2 Floral Frames Paper Collection, sheet 5A, 4 3/4 x 5 3/4”, ink the edges with Brilliance Pearlescent Jade ink. Adhere the layers together using dries clear adhesive and adhere one set to the inside of the card. I chose the bottom of the paper with the pretty cottage on it for the inside then stamped the sentiment ‘I’m thinking of you’ from the For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp set using Archival Mulberry ink. Adhere the other set to the card front using dimensional adhesive.
Stamp the Curvy Floral Frame on white cardstock using VersaMark, cover with Aged Ivory Embossing Powder and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Diecut using the coordinating die and diecut two more times from white cardstock. Adhere the layers together for dimension. Add some color to the floral area using Archival Library Green and Mulberry inks. Adhere to the card front using dries clear adhesive.
Stamp the ‘Just wanted you to know…’ sentiment from the For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp set on the same designer paper using VersaMark ink, cover with Aged Ivory Embossing Powder and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Diecut using the Eyelet Ticket and Tags Die, diecut again from champagne metallic cardstock adhere together and adhere to the card front as shown.
Stamp the Flowers and leaves from the Curvy Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using VersaMark, cover with Aged Ivory Embossing Powder, heat set using the Heat It Tool and diecut using the coordinating die. Color the front and back of eight leaves using Archival Library Green ink and color the front and back of the flowers using Archival Mulberry ink. Shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, adhere two flowers together using hot glue, making sure to offset, to create three large and four small flowers. Add a puddle of hot glue in the center of each flower and add Minnie Pearls Prills.
Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card front using hot glue. Sponge dries clear glue randomly on the flowers, leaves, frame, sentiment, inside and card front and sprinkle with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter to create some extra sparkle.
Other Products: Diecutting Machine, Champagne Metallic Cardstock, White Cardstock, Dimensional Tape, VersaMark, Hot Glue Gun
- Floral Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2135$24.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3976$19.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Die HCD1-7387$29.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201Special Price $17.99 Regular Price $29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory FREG030$5.99
- Minnie Pearls Prills ANC803$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Brilliance Ink - Pearlescent Jade TSBL41$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Mulberry RACP994$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)