Framed Cottage Garden
My finished card size is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Make card base and cover with a piece of Sheet 6A of the Floral Frame paper Collection.
Stamp the Floral frame using Bamboo Leaves ink and cut out with coordinating die. Also cut another die cut using just plain white cardstock. Layer the two pieces together and glue. This gives a bit of dimension to the card front. Glue this frame to the card front and set aside.
Stamp the flowers and leaves using Bamboo Leaves ink and color leaves with the same. I used Magenta Hue for the flowers. Die cut with coordinating dies. Spray the flowers and leaves with water and using the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit shape the flowers and leaves and set aside to dry. I glued two of the flower petals together and added Prills to the centers. Use a Hydra Sponge to apply glue and sprinkle with glitter. Allow to dry.
Once everything is dry, decide on placement and using hot glue, glue down. The card is finished and ready to go. This makes a quick and easy card.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, Hot Glue Gun, White Cardstock, Misti Stamping Platform
- Floral Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2135$24.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3976$19.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Die HCD1-7387$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Dove Blender Kit 241159$11.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Lemon Chiffon Prills ANC809$5.99