Framed Christmas Star
Cut out the white base of the card and fold it to 7" x 7". From the paper collection, cut a slightly smaller square and glue to the base. From white cardstock, cut a 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" square and glue using foam dots, then from the paper collection cut a slightly smaller square and adhere. Next from white cardstock, cut a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square and glue using foam dots, then from the paper collection cut a slightly smaller square and adhere .
Stamp a Holiday Star with purple ink on white and collection papers. Cut with coordinating die and adhere as shown with foam dots. Cover with glue and glitter.
Cut a sentiment from the collection of papers, adhere it with a white cardboard, cover the edges with glue and glitter. Glue as shown.
Other Products: Scissors, cutting machine
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99
- Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3993$19.99
- Holiday Star Die HCD1-7411$29.99Out of stock
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99