Frame a Card Vivid Roses
Other Products: Scissors/paper trimmer, hot glue gun
For more tips on creating with the Frame a Card Leafy Borders, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/K_1152Kd2Ls.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: On 5 x 7” card base, adhere patterned designer paper from Summer’s Garden Paper Collection edged with Archival Bright Tangelo. Center the 3 1/4 x 5 1/4” Swirl Frame (2) onto the front of the card and die-cut an aperture into the front of the card base. Use the aperture to place the die back inside and using tape, fix together the two largest Swirl Frames and die-cut 1x in green designer paper (edge in Fern Green) and 1x in white cardstock. This will ensure the aperture and the green and white frame will be the exact same cut. Adhere clear cardstock behind the green Swirl Frame. Use the 3 1/4 x 5 1/4” white Swirl Frame and adhere on top of the clear cardstock. Add Foam strips behind the frame and mount onto the front of the card.
Adhere a decorative designer paper behind the white Swirl Frame and adhere to the inside of the card. Die-cut Swirl Frame (3) 2.25 x 3.5” in green and again in white and adhere together. Edge the green Swirl Frame in Fern Green and mount using dots. Die cut Swirl Frame (4) in white cardstock and stamp ‘get WELL wishes’ in Fern Green from Cheerful Note Sentiments and adhere to the Swirl Frame.
Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper in Archival Red Carnation the Wild Small Rose. Use the daubers to color with Bright Tangelo. Die-cut and color the backs in Bright Tangelo and edge with Carnation Red and Sepia. Place in the mold and spritz with water prior to running through the die-cutting machine. Use the Flower Shaping Tool Kit to cup the centers. Adhere the petals with hot glue and add dries clear to the centers prior to adding prills and glitter.
Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Leafy Accents in Leaf Green and die-cut with coordinating dies. Color the back of the leaves in Leaf Green and fronts in Leaf Green and Vivid Chartreuse, edge the leaves in Fern Green. Place in the coordinating mold and spritz with water prior to running through the die-cutting machine.
Use a hot glue gun to adhere the Wild Roses and Leafy Accents to the front of the card.
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191$34.99Out of stock
- Summer's Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2119$24.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Cut 'N' Boss Limited Edition CW-CNB-WD1$299.99Discontinued)
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99