Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, gallery oil pastels 241, 224, 238, 236, 235
For more tips on creating with the Floral Shoppe Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/unrqvzpfu1U.
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the Sweet Peony collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/L9_MLkvpGPQ.
For more tips on creating with the foam paper & stamens, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/Oma6ctVmUD0.
Instructions: For the base use Gateway Fold Card – White. Cut 6 panels using outside Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die from paper collection and place into card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die all decorative frames from gold and paper collection paper. Glue gold frames under paper collection frames making sure to offset a bit and adhere to the front of the shaped card using Darice Adhesive Foam Strips.
Stamp the Large Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set on foam paper using Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina and cut using the coordinating dies. Color with Gallery soft oil pastels 241, 224. You will need 2-3 petals for each flower to create flowers. Use an iron or heat gun to heat the petals and when they start to shrink move them on the Molding Mat and press on the middle using one of the larger shaping tools. Layer the petals together using the hot glue gun making sure to offset them and use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle and pull through the stamens. Add a little hot glue to the underside of the flower to adhere (watch tutorial). Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter and Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter.
Stamp the leaves using Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set, Floral Shoppe Accents Cling Stamp Set on the white paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green, cut out with the coordinating die, shade use this same ink and shape. Adhere the flowers and leaves to card using a hot glue gun.
Stamp sentiment using Elegant Gateway Sentiments Cling Stamp Set on the piece of paper from the collection with Ranger Archival Ink Pad – Coffee and place onto the card using adhesive foam strips. Arrange flowers and leaves around as shown, using foam adhesive and hot glue.
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3932$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Accents Die HCD1-7330$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Paper Collection HCDP1-2122$24.99
- Large Sweet Peony Die HCD1-7174$29.99
- Large Sweet Peony Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3820$19.99
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99
- Elegant Gateway Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3930$19.99
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina RACP992$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99