Foam Birthday Roses
Foam Birthday Roses
Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, gallery oil pastels 211
For more ideas on creating with the Special Sentiments Stamps & Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/-dYnAWXIH3E.
For more tips on creating with the foam paper & stamens, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/Oma6ctVmUD0.
For more tips on creating with the watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock 10” x 7”, score at 5” along the long side and fold. Place the outer Royal Elegance Frames Die over the folded card with one edge slightly over the folded side and die cut to create the shaped card. Cut single piece using this same die from purple patterned paper and place into card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Die cut an outer frame from Luxe Gold Cardstock and adhere to the front of the shaped card using Darice Adhesive Foam Strips. Die cut an outer frame from purple patterned paper and place into card using Darice Adhesive Foam Strips.
Stamp sentiment from Ornate Just for You Cling Stamp Set with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple and cut it out with coordinate die.
Stamp the Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on foam paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple and cut using the coordinating dies. Color with Gallery soft oil pastels 211. You will need 2-3 petals for each flower to create flowers. Use an iron or heat gun to heat the petals and when they start to shrink move them on the Molding Mat and press on the middle using shaping tool - using bigger one. Layer the petals together using the hot glue gun making sure to offset them and use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle and pull through the stamens. Add a little hot glue to the underside of the flower to adhere (watch tutorial). Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter and Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter.
Stamp the leaves using Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on the white paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green, cut out with the coordinating die, shade using this same ink and shape using Mold. Adhere the flowers and leaves to card using a hot glue gun.
Adhere sentiment onto the card using adhesive foam strips. Arrange flowers and leaves around as shown, using foam adhesive and hot glue.
- Ornate Just for You Die HCD1-7321$29.99
- Ornate Just for You Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3936$19.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Regal Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7247$29.99
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99