The ready top-fold slimline card from smooth cardstock measures 9 1/2" by 4 1/2". To prepare the card base, cut the paper measuring 9 1/2" by 9 " and score at 4 1/2" on 9" length and crease well.
For the card front, choose the pattern paper from the Garden Lily collection and cut measuring 9" by 4" and frame it with a panel cut from Luxe Gold cardstock, creating a delicate border of 1/16" on all four sides. Layer the panel on the ready card front using dimensional tapes.
To decorate the card front, choose the paper from the designer paper collection and cut a window frame using the dies from the HCD3-7449 Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangle Die. Next, cut a white lacy frame using the same die set and glue it directly to the solid area of the window frame. Layer this frame on the card front using dimensional tape.
Choose another coordinating paper and cut the smaller eyelet banner that fits inside the window, using the same die set. Also, cut the sentiment twice in white and once with Luxe gold cardstock. Stack all the words from the sentiments together keeping the gold on the top. Glue this sentiment on the smaller banner strip a little on the right-hand corner leaving enough space for the floral bouquet on the left side.
For yellow-golden vellum Lilies, Stamp the flowers on Vellum Flowerite cardstock using Hero Arts Versamark ink and sprinkle golden heat embossing powder. Dust extras in the funnel tray and heat set the flower petals. Cut the petals using the coordinating dies. Color the petals using Mustard Seed distress Oxide and shape them using flower shaping tools. Form the flowers and prick the center to add Petite Pollen Stamens - Medium. Prepare 1 medium flower of 3 petals and 2 small flowers of 2 petals each. Also, white heat emboss the butterfly from Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set in the same way and cut it using the coordinating die. Color it using Wild Honey and Fired Brick Distress Oxide. Shape the butterfly a little with a needle tool for extra dimensions.
Stamp, color, and cut a few Wisteria flowers using Leaf Green Archival ink, color them in the center using the same ink and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower beads using a glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using thecoordinating dies. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit. Once, all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown.
Other Products: Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Bone Folder, Scissors, Smooth White Cardstock, Double Sided Tape, Flower Seeds, Glossy Accent, Tacky Glue, Hero Arts White Pigment Ink. Funnel Tray, Versamark Ink, Distress oxide Wild Honey, Fired Brick and Heat Gun
- Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangle Die HCD3-7449$34.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2147$24.99
- Garden Lily Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31011$19.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Die HCD1-7439$29.99Out of stock
- Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3953$19.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Die HCD1-7354$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Petite Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-499$19.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99