Flourishing Sunflower Birthday
The ready card base measures 7 1/2" by 7 1/2". To prepare the card base, cut 2 panels from smooth white cardstock, one measuring 7 1/2" by 7 1/2" and the other measuring 8" by 7 1/2". Score the second panel at 1/2" on the 8 " side and crease well. Glue the first panel on the scored hinge and press well.
Choose the paper from the designer paper collection and cut 7" by 7" panel. Mat it on Luxe gold cardstock, making a delicate border of 1/16" on all the sides. Layer the panel on the ready card base.
Next, Cut 2 white die cuts from Fancy Flourish Border Die and 2 solid covers using the same die from Luxe Gold Cardstock. Mat white die-cut on the gold base and finally layer it on the ready card front as shown. Next, Cut the circle from teal color cardstock using Eyelet Circle Die and layer it in the center of the card front as shown.
For Sunflowers, stamp multiple images of flower petals using Sunflower Archival ink and cut these using its coordinating dies. Paint the flower petals using Sunflower ink and Orange Tangelo Archival inks and shape them using a Deluxe flower shaping kit. Prepare 2 large and 4 medium-sized flowers. Prick the holes in the center and secure the pollens with a heat tool. Stamp one size smaller petal from the same set using Library green/ Cobalt Blue archival ink on green color cardstock and cut them using coordinating dies. Using the crushing technique, create calyx and complete the flower by securing them behind each flower for the complete flower look.
Stamp 3-4 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit.
Stamp, color and cut few wisteria flowers using Leaf Green Archival ink and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower pollens using a glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown and complete the card by adding a sentiment from Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set and finally glitter the flowers using Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear Powder.
Other Products: Other Supplies Used: Smooth white cardstock, Die Cutting machine, Score Board, Glossy Accent, Sharp pair of Scissors
- Fancy Flourish Border Die HCD2-7403$34.99
- Rustic Sunflower Die HCD1-7364$29.99
- Rustic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3962$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99