Flourishing Christmas Trees
Cut out the white base of the card and fold it to 7 1/2" x 5 1/2". From the paper collection, cut a 7 1/4” x 5 1/4" rectangle and glue to the base. From white paper, cut a rectangle with dimensions of 7" x 5" from the collection of paper, cut a rectangle measuring 6 3/4" x 4 3/4", adhere it on the white rectangle and adhere together to the base with Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circle.
From the white paper and the paper collection, cut the Fancy Flourish Border Die.
From the Royal Elegance Frames Die zetaw, cut the medium white paper frame, then cut the smaller oval frame from the paper collection stamp sentiment with black ink and glue it as shown.
Using green ink, stamp the Christmas Trees from the Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set and cut with the coordinating die.
Glue everything as pictured, add a ribbon and a pearl.
Other Products: Ribbon, Big-Shot Machine, pearl
- Fancy Flourish Border Die HCD2-7403$34.99
- Holiday Village Die HCD1-7361$29.99
- Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3960$19.99
- Home for the Holidays Paper Collection HCDP1-2130$24.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Pins Kit PIN6$3.50
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99