Floral Z Fold
Make a card base using white card stock. Cut white card stock 12” x 6” and score at 6” on the longer side. Again score at 3” on the left side on the card base and fold outwards. Cut another piece of white card stock 12” x 5” and score at 6” on the longer side. Score at 3” on the right flap.
Cut pattern paper from the Floral Frames paper collection to cover the inside part of the bigger card base. Cut one piece 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" and adhere on the inside panel using clear glue. Cut two pieces of paper 2 3/4" x 5 3/4" and adhere on the two scored panels. Add pattern paper also on the smaller card piece. Cut one piece 4 3/4” x 4 3/4" and add to the inside flap. Add pattern paper also on the two side panels, cutting them a little smaller than the panel.
Adhere the bigger side of the small card base on the right outer flap and adhere the right panel on the inside right side of the bigger card. This makes the base of the Z fold card.
To decorate the card, stamp two images from the Rectangle Floral frame set with Vibrant Fuschia ink, on Deluxe flower shaping paper. Distress the edges of both die cuts with Aged Mahogany Distress ink. Cut the images with the matching die. Cut two pieces of die cut from the Rectangle Floral Frame die using Luxe Silver card stock and two pieces from white card stock. Adhere the stamped pink die cut on the white frame and add the silver frame at the back offsetting a little.
Cut a piece of paper to add as a backing for the Floral frame. Stamp the birthday sentiment using Jet black archival ink on this paper and add to the back of one Floral Frame. Adhere this piece on the left Z flap. Cut the longer side of the frame to get a thin border and adhere to the right edge of the card.
Stamp the flowers from the Curvy Floral frame stamp set with Majestic violet ink on Deluxe Flower shaping paper. Color with Cactus flower ink using daubers. Cut with matching die and shape the flowers using a ball tool from the Deluxe flower shaping kit on the embossing pad. Stick two flowers together and add stamens in the center. Make many small and big flowers like this.
Stamp the leaves with Library Green Archival ink on to Deluxe flower shaping paper and color with Leaf green ink . Cut with matching die and shape them with tools from the flower shaping kit.
Arrange the flowers and leaves on the frame on the card front using clear glue.
Add some flowers and leaves on the border on the right side of the card.
Other Products: Scoring Board, White card stock, Aged Mahogany Distress ink pad, Die cutting machine.
- Floral Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2135$24.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3976$19.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Die HCD1-7387$29.99
- Rectangular Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3974$19.99
- Rectangular Floral Frame Die HCD1-7385$29.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99