Floral Song Flourish
Card size: 4 3/4" x 6 3/4". Cut 1 piece of white heavy weight cardstock 6 3/4" x 7 1/2", cut another piece 6 3/4" X 4”. Die cut the 6 3/4 X 4” piece on one end with edge die, point side out. Cut the other piece of cardstock on one end with the edge die, point side in. Score and fold the 6 3/4 x 4” piece and glue onto the other die cut piece (glue straight edges together) so that 2 halves meet and interlock (should be about a 1/2" tab on straight side).
Use medium pink decorative paper to cut both halves with decorative die plus edge die (both halves) and also cut a piece of the decorative paper for the card inside center at 4 3/8” x 6 1/2". Cut a piece of gold for the inside at 4 5/8” x 6 5/8”, 2 pieces for the outside 3 1/2" x 6 5/8”. Die cut the 2 smaller pieces with the decorative dies plus edge die. Glue the pink onto the gold for inside and for outside, outside decorative die cut pieces will be off set just slightly so that halves still semi-interlock. Glue center stack to inside of card and glue outside decorative pieces to the 2 matching outside card base fronts. Use the 2 halves of the decorative die (without edge die) to cut a piece of white cardstock for the inside at 4 1/4" x 6 3/8”. Place the lattice looking bar at the “top” of inside.
Stamp the Elegant Rose Banner and the bird from the Cascading Petals collection using London Fog (if coloring with alcohol markers) if using water-based brushes or markers use other light-colored ink best suited for that. Die cut then color. For the Rose Banner, separately stamp sentiment using Magenta Hue then die cut with separate die piece (included with Rose Banner die). Also cut a piece of foam to go under the sentiment, glue together all pieces then glue to the center inside of card.
For the outside: Stamp smallest Wild Rose trio several times using Magenta Hue on Deluxe Flower Shaping Cardstock, die cut, sponge edges and backs only, place in Shaping Mold then finish shaping with the Deluxe flower Shaping Kit, insert gold stamen then glitter flowers with Crystal Clear.
Stamp leaves using Fern Green, sponge with Leaf Green, die cut then shape in mold. Cut leaves into leaf groups of 1 or 2.
Decorate the front: Round the back of the bird a bit with the largest stylist tool from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, add dimensional to keep it popped up about 1/4" or so. Glue flowers and leaves of bird image top right. Add 5 roses to image then glue 2 more flowers with Leaves to the bottom right.
Glitter the bird and inside of card.
Other Products: White cardstock, London Fog Memento Ink, Copic Markers: YG03, YG25, YG17, YG63, RV10, RV02, RV55, Y21, YR24, YR27, B21, B32, B24, BV31, E50, E21, E33, E35, E37. Black fine point marker.
- Fancy Flourish Border Die HCD2-7403$34.99
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Elegant Rose Banner Die HCD1-7376$29.99
- Elegant Rose Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3968$19.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Floral Song Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3913$19.99
- Floral Song Die HCD1-7297$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock