Floral Shoppe Window
Other Products: White & Cream cardstock, Dimensional Adhesive, cheesecloth, White Flower Soft, Hot Glue, scissors, Paper Trimmer, Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board, Die Cutting Machine
For more tips on creating with the Floral Shoppe Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/unrqvzpfu1U.
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
Instructions: Using the 5 x 7” Gateway Folded card, diecut the small dotted window arch frame from the HCD2-7327 Elegant Swirl Gateway Die onto two outside card panels to create an opening. Then choose paper from the paper collection to diecut 5 plain arches using designer paper, and 2 from cream cardstock using the HCD2-73258 Scalloped Flourish Gateway die. Glue the center arch (the blue arch) directly onto the center arch of card base. On the 4 remaining designer paper arches, diecut the same small dotted window arch in the center of this, creating a frame. Glue two of these onto the back of the two outside panels. On the cream cardstock arches, diecut the intricate inlay from the Elegant Swirls Gateway die, then adhere onto the front of the two outside panels followed by the designer paper frames. Diecut the small dotted window arch x2 from cream cardstock and glue on the two outside arches, trimming out the window. Die cut 4 hinges from Luxe Gold cardstock, cut each one in half before gluing onto card base as shown. By cutting them in half before gluing them on, it allows the card base to be folded backwards with the glued hinges restricting it.
Stamp floral urn on cream cardstock using Pebble Beach ink and diecut. Diecut the small rectangle from the Cut Mat Create die set creating an opening, then apply texture paste randomly on urn to create a concrete appearance, allow to dry. Diecut two additional unstamped urns on the cream cardstock. On one of these, stamp the sentiment using Seafarer ink, color lightly with Light House ink and dauber, then adhere stamped urn on this using foam adhesive. Take the remaining urn diecut, apply glue onto the sides and bottom creating a pocket, allowing you to insert the florals inside it.
Stamp shaped flowers on Deluxe Flower Shaping paper, stamp the small dahlia using Sunflower ink x2 and the large dahlia using Light House ink x3, then also in Olive ink x1 Diecut with coordinating dies, then color the small dahlia with Sunflower ink and Seafarer inks (color the back side too). Color the large dahlias with sunflower and Light House ink (both sides), then the Olive stamped dahlia color with same Olive ink. Shape these using the coordinating mold, then pierce the center of each flower. On the small blue flowers, insert a Rose hip stamen and secure with hot glue, then wrap each petal around it tightly creating a bud, and secure with hot glue. Insert the second blue flower creating a second layer on this bud and secure with hot glue. Use a sharp scissors to snip all of the petals of two of the red dahlias, this was just done quickly no measuring just several quick snips in each petal to create a ruffled appearance. Repeat the steps with the blue one, but with this one you’ll be adding a third layer. Finally take the green dahlia, trim off two petals, glue the two on the bottom of the blue dahlia and the remaining 4 on the bottom of the red dahlia.
Stamp the fillers on white cardstock. From the Floral Urn stamp set stamp the elongated leaves x2 and the dandelion using Olive ink, the small flowers using Jet Black ink. From the Floral Shoppe Accents stamp set stamp the rounded leaf using Olive, then a second one stamping off 1x, the large berry trio using Seafarer then also one with Jet Black ink. From the Floral Shoppe Fillers stamp set stamp the floral spray in Olive stamping off 1x, large zinnia bud in Jet Black and the wildflower spray in Seafarer ink. Diecut with coordinating dies.
Color using Stack and Store daubers. Use Olive on the elongated and rounded leaves, Sunflower and Olive on the small flowers; the large blue berries color with Seafarer, Light House and Olive ink; the large berries stamped in black, color with Light House, Sunflower and Olive ink; large zinnia bud color with Sunflower and Olive; the wildflowers with Seafarer and Olive ink, the floral spray with Olive and Sunflower ink. Color the dandelion with Sunflower and Olive ink, then add dots of Dries Clear glue and sprinkle with white Flower Soft. Shape using Deluxe Flower Shaping kit and trim accents apart as shown.
Take 5 of the yellow Pastel Pollen stamens, add a touch of Light House ink with dauber, then add Olive to the wire. Wrap wire around a piercer or golf tool to create tiny spirals. Insert a small piece of cheesecloth into pocket of urn then add your two dahlias. Secure lightly with hot glue, then add fillers and stamens as shown adding a small dab of hot glue to hold in place. Once happy with arrangement, thoroughly secure with hot glue also adding dimension with the hot glue. Glue this floral urn on center arch of card.
Finish by adding Dries Clear Glue and Crystal glitter on floral pieces and card panel as desired.
- Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3931$19.99Out of stock
- Large Floral Urn Die HCD1-7329$29.99Out of stock
- Floral Shoppe Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3932$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Accents Die HCD1-7330$29.99Out of stock
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99Out of stock
- Floral Shoppe Paper Collection HCDP1-2122$24.99
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99Out of stock
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99Out of stock
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99Out of stock
- Window Hinges Die HCD1-7285$29.99
- Cut Mat Create 1B Die HCD2-750$34.99Out of stock
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99Out of stock
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Pastel Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-485$19.99Discontinued)
- Rose Hip Stamens - Large HCS1-490$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House RACP771$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Seafarer RACP795$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pebble Beach RACP788$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Ranger Texture Paste Opaque RINK44444$9.99Out of stock