Floral Framed Slimline
Floral Framed Slimline
This slimline card measures 4“ x 8 1/2“ when completed. Taking the white card stock and make a tent fold card to the above measurements. Find the design paper sheet 5A and cut a matting to measure a little smaller than the card front. Adhere this to the card front.
To make the frame: Taking the Rectangular Floral Frame cling stamp, white card stock and the sepia ink, stamp the frame twice. Die cut the frames with the matching die. Die cut eight extra frames from the white card stock. Trim away both the stamped frame image at the end with the flower in it. Do the same with the card stock die cut frames. Adhere these all together making two frames that will be adhered together at the join to fit on the slimline card front once they are coloured with the Topaz Green and the Chinese Red inks. Adhere in place.
For the frame piece that is above and below the sentiment: This is the cut away piece from the two frames already made. Do the same as you did for the frame, colouring, stacking and adhere in place on the card front using the hot glue gun, adhesive and the 3 d foam dots
Make the sentiment by stamping the sentiment onto white card stock and colouring with the Topaz Green ink. The sentiment is found in the Oval Floral Frame sets. Die cut the stamped sentiment using the matching die and die cut from the white card stock four extra die cuts. Stack these and adhere together then adhere in place on the card.
For the flowers: The Rectangular Floral Frame set and the Curvy Floral Frame sets are used. From the Rectangular Floral Frame set make x8 leaves, x8 corn flower flowers, x4 stamens. Colour with Lemon Tonic, Topaz Green and the Chinese Red inks. From the Curvy Floral Frame set make x4 leaves and x6 large flower petals. Colour with the Lemon Tonic, Tulip Pink and Topaz Green. Bring shape to the flowers by using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Use the Pastel Pearl-medium Stamens for the flower centres. The large flower centres have 3 stamens to each flower. The rest of the flowers have 1 stamen for the centre. Adhere together using the hot glue gun. Adhere in place on the frame using the hot glue gun. See the project photo for the placements.
To finish the card, apply the glitter to the leaves and sentiment by using the clear drying adhesive with the fine metal tip on the bottle, once the adhesive is applied then you can sprinkle the glitter. When the glitter is dry tap away the excess.
Other Products: Spectrum Noir Harmony inks: Topaz Green, Pink Tulip, Chinese Red, Lemon Tonic. Double side tape, Hot glue gun, Fussy cutting scissors, Misti stamping tool, Paper trimmer.
- Floral Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2135$24.99
- Rectangular Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3974$19.99Out of stock
- Rectangular Floral Frame Die HCD1-7385$29.99
- Oval Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3975$19.99Out of stock
- Oval Floral Frame Die HCD1-7386$29.99Out of stock
- Curvy Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3976$19.99
- Curvy Floral Frame Die HCD1-7387$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99