Other Products: Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Ranger Distress Ink Peeled Paint, Ranger Archival Ink Rose Madder
For more tips on creating with the French Cottage Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/cATv3wk2_sM.
Instructions: Cut white card base and fold with dimensions of 6 1/4" x 6 1/4". Cut a paper 6” x 6” from HCDP1-2114 French Cottage Paper Collection and glue. Cut paper collection with dimensions of 5 3/4” x 5 3/4” and glue.
Stamp images from HCPC-3908 French Doorway ink Memento on white cardstock and paint them using Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain. Cut all the images using their coordinating dies. Glue as shown.
To create flowers, stamp the flowers from the HCPC-3909French Cottage 'scapes set on the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper a few times using Archival Ink-Rose Madder and die cut using the coordinating dies. Shape using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit cover the center of the flowers with glue and add Ribbit Prills.
To create leaves, stamp the leaves from the same sets on the Deluxe Flower Shaping paper with Distress Peeled Paint ink, die cut with the coordinating die, shade using this same ink.
Put all the elements as pictured.
- French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3909$19.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Die HCD1-7293Discontinued)
- French Doorway Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3908$19.99Out of stock
- French Doorway Die HCD1-7292$29.99Out of stock
- French Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2114$24.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99Out of stock