Flamboyant and Brilliantly Colored
Flamboyant and Brilliantly Colored
Card size: 3 7/8” x 9 3/8”. Create a card base 3 3/4" x 9 1/4" with the Slim Basic Die, cut a Slim Eyelet panel 3 7/8 x 9 3/8”, glue it to the front of card base. Take the window die (just the open window die) and cut through both layers of the front of card. Cut a piece of Clear cardstock (window acetate) to fit over opening on the inside of card. Glue it in place all the way to window opening edges.
Cut another card front (Magenta Pink decorative paper) same size as card base with the Slim Basic, also cut a piece of foam sheet the same size. Cut the window opening on both pieces and then glue them together. Lay some sprinkles onto acetate then carefully glue card front onto card base (make sure to put glue right to the edge of window opening trapping all sprinkle bits inside of window). Lay aside until later.
Stamp Ornate Window, top of Ornate Window again, Ornate Peacock, accessory piece from Ornate peacock then die cut all pieces and color with Copic Markers or preferred coloring method.
Pop up extra Ornate Window top onto Ornate Window, matching lines. Glue window from on top of cut-out window on card. Pop up Ornate Peacock onto card at the bottom of window frame as if he is sitting on the window ledge.
Stamp smallest Wild Asters using Deluxe Flower Shaping Cardstock and Fuchsia ink. Sponge with Magenta Hue, die cut, sponge backs. Stamp leaves onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Cardstock using Bamboo Leaves, sponge with New Sprout, die cut then sponge the backs.
Using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, turn all flower and leaf pieces stamp side down onto foam, use a medium stylist from the kit to shape flowers and leaves, starting at outside points working toward centers (see video).
Glue Yellow Flower Soft (or any yellow flower centers such as Prills) to the center of each double flower. Glitter the flowers then glue them along with the leaves onto card (2 at bottom left and 1 at top left for this sample).
Cut another piece of Magenta color decorative paper for the inside of card then glue it in place. Stamp sentiment using Vibrant Fuchsia onto lower part of a piece of white cardstock then die cut it using the open window opening die. Glue it to the inside of card to match the front window opening. Glue the Peacock accessory piece previously stamped, die cut and colored, onto the white “window” with sentiment, toward the top, showing through the front window.
Randomly glitter the card base and the flowers on peacock image.
Other Products: White cardstock, foam sheet, yellow Flower Soft, Copic Markers: RV52, RV55, RV19, BG11, BG32, BG34, C2, C3, C5, Y15, Y19, Y38, YG03, YG23, YG17, white Painty Pen,
- Ornate Peacock Paper Collection HCDP1-2148$24.99
- Ornate Peacock Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31014$19.99
- Ornate Peacock Die HCD1-7450$29.99Out of stock
- Slim Eyelet Rectangle Die HCD3-7431$34.99Out of stock
- Slim Basic Rectangle Die HCD3-7432$34.99
- Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3887$19.99
- Wild Aster Die HCD1-7257$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Adhesive Foam Strips - 72 Pieces GBWF18375$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout TSMP704$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99