Other Products: White cardstock, silver cardstock, silver metallic ribbon, silver cord, Copics: Y38, YR24, W1, W3, BG10, E33, E31, E35, White Pigment Pen
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Card size: 6 x 6”. Cut light blue decorative paper to fit each of the 1st and 2nd panels then cut off the 3rd. Cut from silver the Rounded Lattice with the Rounded Eyelet- (the outer Eyelet ring) for the front. Cut from silver half of the Rounded Lattice with the half eyelet frame for the inside. Cut a half circle of white to fit and glue it to the back to make a pocket with the half circle eyelet. Glue the pocket onto the inside avoiding the top straight part. Cut from silver the Courtyard Elegance with the eyelet part of the Stairway Gardens then glue to the square inside. Cut a large circle from white to glue to the center of the square. Before gluing the front silver die cut, weave ribbon into the holes then glue it down to the front making sure to leave a long tail of ribbon to go around the back and tie at the side.
Make a multi loop bow with the silver cord and glue it in place at the far-right side above the woven ribbon.
Cut 2 white tag frames and 2 tags from the decorative paper. Glue them together, glitter them and the decorative paper behind where they will go. Insert silver ribbon into the tag holes at the top. Insert tags into the pocket.
Stamp, using black ink, the deer and 2 sets of Aspen trees, die cut then color (this sample shows fall colors but you can also do green). Tear strips of white cardstock then cut them to match bottom portion of circle inside card. Glue the sides and bottom together then place your deer and trees in the circle (some slightly under a layer of torn paper). Pop the tops of the deer with foam tape or other dimensionals). Use Dries Clear glue and glitter on all the ground snow then use some Dries White glue in dots on the tree with glitter for “first snow”. Stamp Cozy Winter Wishes” using dark blue then cut into a strip and fishtail ends. Curl the sentiment slightly and glue it to the inside bottom of card.
For the front of card: Stamp poinsettia using dark blue, sponge with light blue, die cut. Sponge the backs. Stamp the holly with dark green, sponge with light green, die cut then sponge the backs. Use the mold to form flowers and leaves. Glue flowers together in sets of 2 then fill centers with silver Prills. Glitter the flowers, gloss/shimmer the leaves then glue to the card as desired. Stamp “Happy Holidays” using dark blue, cut into a strip, fishtail ends, curl then glue to the card below woven ribbon.
- Woodsy Winterscapes Die HCD1-7312$29.99
- Woodsy Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3922$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99
- Stairway Gardens Die HCD1-7281$34.99
- Rounded Lattice Window Die HCD1-7274$34.99
- Rounded Eyelet Window Die HCD1-7273$34.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Candy Cane Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3884$19.99Out of stock
- 6" x 6" Swing Fold Card - White HCCB1-482$10.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99Out of stock
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99Out of stock
- Silver Lining Prills ANC806$5.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Summer Sky TSMP604$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Danube Blue TSMP600$7.99