Field and Stream
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Distress Tool, Distress ink spiced marmalade, Twisted Citron Ink, Crushed Olive Distress Ink, Green String, Diecutting Machine, Score-Board, Hot Glue Gun.
For more tips on creating with the Wilderness Retreat Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/wJ3oZUANnE8.
Instructions: The ready top fold card from smooth white cardstock measures 6.1" by 9". Cut panel of white cardstock measuring 5.9” by 8.8” and rough the edges with distress tool. Choose the 5.7” by 8.6" panel from the Wilderness Retreat designer paper, distress the edges using distress tool and glue it on the white cardstock. Using Album Tags and Accents Die, cut the Tag apart on white cardstock. Choose another scenic paper and layer it behind the window. Create another layer from blue paper from the same collection, cut the center using eyelet oval die. Adhere the blue tag on the white tag using adhesive foam and layer this tag on card front.
Stamp all the images needed from Create a 'scape Trout Lake Cling Stamp Set and Create a 'scape Nature Cling Stamp Set, using coffee and leaf Green archival ink and color the images using Zig Clean Brush Markers. Cut all the images using their coordinating dies. Add an extra layer to add strength.
Place all the images inside tag and outside as shown.
For the flowers, Stamp multiple images of all florals from Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set on White cardstock with coffee ink, color the flowers on both sides with distress ink spiced marmalade and cut them using their coordinating dies. Shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Prepare 2 large, 2 medium and 2 small flowers, add stamens in center. For leaves, I have used Leaf green Archival ink for stamping and twisted citron and crushed olive for coloring. Assemble a small bouquet of Wild Aster Florals around the window Tag as shown using hot glue. Add glitter to add extra sparkle to the flowers. For the fillers I used wild Aster Scroll & Cluster stamp set colored with zig markers and peeled paint ink, stamped with Archival Leaf Green and leaf green archival Ink.
Finish the card using a sentiment from the same collection cut with Album Tags and Accents Die and add green string.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Large Die HCD1-7157$29.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Die HCD1-7257$29.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Scroll & Cluster Die HCD1-7259$29.99
- Create a 'scape Trout Lake Die HCD1-7269$29.99
- Create a 'scape Nature Die HCD1-7270$29.99
- Wilderness Retreat Paper Collection HCDP1-2108$24.99Discontinued)
- Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3887$19.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Scroll & Cluster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3889$19.99Out of stock
- Create a 'scape Trout Lake Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3895$19.99Discontinued)
- Create a 'scape Nature Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3896$19.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99