Festively Tagged Stars
Cut out the white base of the card and fold it to 7" x 7". From the paper collection, cut a slightly smaller square and glue to the base. From white cardstock, cut a 5 1/2 "x 5 1/2" square and glue using foam dots diagonally as shown. Then from the paper collection cut a slightly smaller square and adhere. Next from white cardstock, cut a 5 1/2 "x 5 1/2" square and glue using foam dots, then from the paper collection cut a slightly smaller square and adhere .
From white paper and paper from the collection, cut one from the Ticket and Tags Die set. From the same set, cut cards from the collection of paper. From the white paper, cut a smaller frame from the Rounded Window Frame Die kit.
Stamp a Large Holiday Star with purple and blue ink on white and collection papers. Cut with coordinating die and adhere as shown. Cover with glue and glitter.
Stamp the Starry Holiday Greetings set with purple and blue ink, cut it out with coordinating die, and cover with glue and glitter.
Glue everything as pictured.
Other Products: Cutting machine
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99
- Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3994$19.99
- Large Holiday Star Die HCD1-7412$29.99
- Starry Holiday Greetings Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3995$19.99
- Starry Holiday Greetings Die HCD1-7413$29.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Periwinkle RACP014$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99