Festive Pinecone and Holly
Other Products: Watercolor paint, white paint, brush
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
Instructions: Using the Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die set, diecut a rectangle from the white deluxe flower shaping paper. Stamp the main element in the form of a large cone and selected fragments of Christmas twigs around it. Apply them in layers, covering the previous element with its shape cut in transparent paper. Use black ink. Then paint with watercolor paints. After drying, splash with white paint. Over the red berry motif, put a transparent lacquer on the ribbon to make it look spacious.
From the green paper of the Snowy Pine collection, cut a slightly larger rectangle and combine it with the white one. Create a white base slightly larger than the mat layers and adhere it to the rest.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99Out of stock
- Glow of Christmas Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3883$19.99
- Glow of Christmas Die HCD1-7251$29.99
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99