Festive Gateway Basket
Other Products: White Cardstock, Big Shot Machine, Glue Gun, Ribbon.
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Take two white cardstock size 5” x 7.75”. Score at 1.5” and on the longer side score at 1.5”, 6.25”. Cut tabs by cutting up to the horizontal scored line on the long edge. Apply glue to both short edge and long edge. Overlap the flaps on both long edges. Fold the score edges and basket is ready. Now adhere pattern paper from Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP – 2118 on all four sides. Cut two Lattice Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7328 on white cardstock and adhere on the basket using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Add ribbon on the top attaching both the dies creating handle.
Stamp some poinsettia flowers and leaves on white cardstock using Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881 using carnation red, leaf green inks and cut them with coordinating die. Color them with same ink, add Cosmic Brown Nuvo Mousse NU810 and shape them using 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold. Add gold stamens at the centre. Arrange the composition as pictured.
- Lattice Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7328$34.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99Discontinued)
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Cosmic Brown Nuvo Mousse NU810$8.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99