Feel Better Sunflowers
Other Products: Spectrum Noir Harmony ink-Honey Pot, Double sided tape, 3D double sided foam tape, Fussy cutting scissors, Foam inking tool, White stamping card stock, Yellow card stock, Misti stamping tool, Versa-mark, Clear embossing powder, Card board used cereal box) Micro beads: black, brown and gold, Distressing tool, Marigold glimmer mist
For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.
To see how to shape the Classic Sunflower, watch the tutorial here.
Instructions: This card measures 8 1/2 inches by 6 1/4 inches when completed. Make a tent fold card to the measurements. Using the yellow card stock make a matting a little smaller than the card base. Adhere this to the card base with the double sided tape. Find the sheet 5b in the paper collection and cut this also a little smaller than the yellow card stock matting. Distress the edges with the distressing tool. Adhere this layer to the card using the 3D double sided tape. Taking the yellow and the white card stock die cut the lace frames needed. Colour the lacey frames with the coffee and honey pot inks, using the foam inking tool. Adhere the yellow frame to the card using the double sided tape. Adhere both lacy frames to the card using the 3D foam tape.
To make the embellishments for this card: Using the coffee ink and the flower shaping paper to stamp the sunflowers. Die cut these using the matching die then spray the petals with the glimmer mist. When nearly dry, bring shape to the petals with the flower shaping tools. Each flower has two petal layers except the very small ones, these remain a single layer. The centres are filled with glue then with the micro beads, set aside to dry then tap off excess beads.
Using the coffee ink stamp the barn once, the wheat three times and the horses twice. Colour the images: the barn with the geranium ink, the horse with the coffee ink (you will need to colour the horse and fowl and an extra fowl) and the wheat with the fern green ink. Cut four extra images from the cereal card board for the barn and horses to make chipboards. Once all the layers are adhered together, adhere the barn and horses to the card base. Fussy cut the extra foul away from the second horse and adhere to the foul on the card front. Apply the clear lacquer to the fowl. Using the white card stock and the sentiment stamp, stamp with the coffee ink then with the versa-mark. Dip into the clear embossing powder then seal with the heat it tool. Use the matching die to die cut this. Apply a little honey pot ink to bring colour to the sentiment. Adhere to the front of the barn.
Adhere the sunflowers to the card in a cluster around the barn and horses. Adhere the wheat images as fillers in the sunflowers, trimming them as you go. Apply a little clear lacquer to the barn window hinges.
- Home on the Farm Paper Collection HCDP1-2120$24.99
- Home on the Farm Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3925$19.99
- Home on the Farm Die HCD1-7316$29.99
- Happy Meadows Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3926$19.99
- Happy Meadows Die HCD1-7317$29.99
- Barnyard Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3927$19.99
- Barnyard Accents Die HCD1-7318$29.99
- Classic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3626Special Price $15.99 Regular Price $19.99Discontinued)
- Classic Sunflower Die HCD1-753$29.99Discontinued)
- Elegant Especially for You Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3934$19.99
- Elegant Especially for You Die HCD1-7319$29.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Regal Frame & Accents Die HCD1-7248$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive Refill 8 oz. DDC08$14.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99