Feathery Clematis Aperture
Card size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2”. Score and fold 8 1/2 x 5 1/2” white cardstock at 4 1/4” on the long side to create a side fold card base. Cut the 4 x 5 1/4 panel from the Feathery Floral Paper Collection sheet 9A. Using the second largest Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die, cut the oval from the center of the panel. Cut two pieces of green cardstock (Wild Wasabi used here.) 4 1/8 x 5 3/8” and adhere one to the inside of the card. Take the second one and adhere to the front of the card using dries clear adhesive. Center the panel with the cut-out oval on top of the green layer and use a pencil to mark the oval on the green panel. Place the same oval die on the pencil mark and run the card base with the green panel through the diecutting machine to cut an aperture in the card front. Using the largest and second largest ovals from the same die set, cut a frame from green cardstock. Ink the edges of the designer card front panel using Coastal Coral Archival ink and adhere over the green panel. Adhere the green frame around the oval aperture.
Stamp the image from the Petite Feathery Florals Cling Stamp set on white cardstock using Leaf Green Archival ink, color using Leaf Green and Coastal Coral inks. Stamp the same image using Tuxedo Black ink and color using Coastal Coral and Black Soot inks. Diecut both images using the coordinating die, lightly shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Fussy cut just the butterfly from the Tuxedo Black image. Adhere the butterfly on top of the butterfly on the other image. Sponge the whole image with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. Adhere to the left side of the card using dimensional squares and glue.
Stamp the Clematis flowers on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Coastal Coral Archival ink and color both sides of the flowers with the same ink. Diecut using the coordinating dies and shape in the 3D Clematis Shaping Mold. Pierce the centers using the Groove Golf Tool and insert Bridal Bouquet Stamens. Secure the stamens with hot glue. Sponge the flowers with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Clear glitter. Adhere the flowers to the Feathery Floral image using hot glue.
Stamp the ‘Sending you a hug’ sentiment from the Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp set on white 4 x 51/4” cardstock using Wild Wasabi ink and adhere to the inside of the card. Be sure that it shows through the diecut oval front. Add a little sparkle to the card by randomly sponging with dries clear adhesive and sprinkling with Ultrafine Transparent Glitter.
Other Products: White Cardstock, Misti, Funnel Tray, Dimensional Squares, Hot Glue Gun, Wild Wasabi Cardstock, Wild Wasabi Ink, Distress Oxide Ink Smokey Slate.
- Feathery Florals Paper Collection HCDP1-2149$24.99Out of stock
- Petite Feathery Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31018$19.99Out of stock
- Petite Feathery Florals Die HCD1-7454$29.99Out of stock
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954Discontinued)
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Friendship Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31007$19.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Oval & Basics Small Die HCD1-7156$29.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99Out of stock
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Medium DMCT4163$14.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coastal Coral RACP300$8.99