Father's Day Gift
Other Products: Buttons, twine, brads, ribbon, corner punch
Instructions: Die-cut 6x Album Tags and Accents Die large album tag in kraft cardstock. Place one of the tags back onto the die-cutting machine and reposition the large tag die in the opposite direction, lining up the sides to keep straight and run through the die-cutting machine, this will give you the shaped top (best guy ever) then cut a duplicate. Trim down one tag to make the lower section and round off the corners with a punch. Edge in Archival Sepia and mat and layer the internal sides of the tags using the large tag die and Lush Lilac Paper Collection. Cut a mat for the back lower section but do not adhere just yet.
On one side of each of the shaped tops stamp in Archival Sepia ‘Best Guy Ever’ from Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set.
Die-cut in kraft cardstock and mat with Lush Lilac Decorative Eyelet Accent from Album Tags and Accents Die set. Die-cut in kraft cardstock Ticket Tag from the same set and another in Lush Lilac paper and adhere together. Use a designer strip from the Lush Lilac Paper Collection and mat onto kraft cardstock and then mat onto a wider strip of Lush Lilac and kraft cardstock using Ticket and Tags Die set. Thread brads through the Ticket Tag prior to adhering all together to make the topper. Multiple die-cut A Gift For You from Ornamental Tags Die set in white cardstock and adhere together, snip out the words and edge in Sepia, set aside.
Die-cut in kraft cardstock Ticket and Tags Die tag and mat prior to adhering the topper of the tag and reinforcements. Thread with twine. Stamp out in Archival Sepia Happy Father’s Day from Thank You Sentiments onto the tag and white banner from Arrows and Banner Die. Edge all in Sepia/Pink Peony.
Die-cut 2x kraft card corners from Album Tags and Accents Die set and adhere to the bottom section to hold the Ticket and Tags tag. Score the banner twice each end and fold back on itself to fit inside the tag. With the bone folder shape the front so it sits proud.
Lay all the sections out on table so the front of the top and lower sections and the back of the middle section is facing up. Lay ribbon across all of the sections and adhere the duplicates over to secure the ribbon. The lower section ribbon is held by the mat and topper cut previously.
Thread the buttons with twine leaving a long section on the top button and adhere with hot glue. On the end of the twine die-cut a small tag in kraft cardstock from Ornamental Tags Die set and stamp happy Father’s Day in sepia. Adhere A Gift For You when all assembled.
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Ornamental Tags Die HCD1-7203$29.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Arrows and Banner Die HCD1-7204$29.99
- Lush Lilac Paper Collection HCDP1-287$24.99Out of stock
- Paper Pack of 10 - Kraft HCPP1-438-3$6.99Out of stock
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Cut 'N' Boss Limited Edition CW-CNB-WD1$299.99Discontinued)
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00