Other Products: White cardstock, Acrylic Shimmer additive, Ivory cardstock, Fun Foam Sheet, Linen Seam Binding (dyed with Buttercup re-inker), Copic Markers: YR24, YR31, Y21, E97
For more tips on creating with the Home on the Farm Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/zJQQ7iljUw8.
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
Instructions: Card size: 4 3/4 x 6 3/4". Score a piece of ivory cardstock (7 x 8 1/2") at 4 1/4” and fold (4 1/4"x 7”). Use the outer die of the Elaborate Oval Frames Die to cut shaped card (see video), leaving top edge off the fold by about 1/2". Cut the full front out of ivory and also from decorative paper. Cut the outer die with the large decorative Elaborate die at the same time out of ivory to make a frame for the card front. Glue the full ivory front to the folded card base and then the decorative paper piece on top. (Do not glue the frame on until other die cuts are glued on later). Make the stand by cutting 2 ivory Swirly Accents and 2 decorative paper Swirly Accents outer die. Glue sets together then die cut the decorative part of the die set out of ivory, glue them on the decorative paper. Glue one stand to the inside of the front (make sure stand and card base are straight and even when you do this part), glue the other stand part to the inside in back.
Die cut 2 Petite Pocket Accents and 2 narrow Petite Pocket Accents out of ivory, cut small circle out of decorative paper (barn scene shown on this card) then cut another circle the same size from Foam Sheet. Cut the next size up circle out of ivory. Cut a tag from decorative paper. Glue the wide and narrow Petite Pocket Accents to top and bottom of card front spacing evenly. Now glue the frame around outside edge. Cut off any overhanging parts of the pocket accents. Glue foam to center of card followed by ivory circle then the decorative circle.
Stamp horses using black, die cut then color. Stamp Sunflowers using Peanut Brittle, sponge with Cantaloupe, die cut, shape. Glue 2 flowers together for each flower then fill centers with Redland Elements. Stamp Welcome on tag with black. Stamp leaves using Fern Green then sponge with Leaf Green, die cut then form in the mold.
Add foam sheet to the part of horses that stick out of the circle and glue down onto card front. Glue flowers and leaves to each side. Tie a bow in the yellow ribbon and glue it and the tag up under the flower on the right side. Glitter flowers and card base. (Tip: the ultrafine is what I use on the card bases, Rajni’s Crystal Clear on flowers).
- Happy Meadows Die HCD1-7317$29.99
- Happy Meadows Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3926$19.99Out of stock
- Home on the Farm Paper Collection HCDP1-2120$24.99
- Classic Sunflower Die HCD1-753$29.99Discontinued)
- Classic Sunflower Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3626$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Elaborate Oval Frames Die HCD2-7309$34.99
- Petite Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7212$29.99
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Welcome Baby Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3915$19.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Peanut Brittle TSMP802$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Redland Elements 1 oz. 26redland$6.99