Fancy Oval Mosaic
Fancy Oval Mosaic
The ready top fold card measures 8″ by 6″. To prepare the white card base, cut one piece measuring 8″ by 6″ and the second piece 8 1/2″ by 6″. Score the second piece at 1/2″ on the longer side and glue the first piece on top. For the topmost layer, choose the pattern paper from the paper collection and cut 71/4″ by 5 1/4″, and distress the edges using sharp scissors. Next, cut a white panel 1/16″ smaller on all sides and glue it behind the pattern paper giving a sleek white border on all sides. Choose and cut another coordinating paper to create the next layer, again creating a sleek border on all sides.
Cut 2 die cuts, one each in Luxe Silver and white and glue them together keeping the silver on top. Choose light purple paper from the paper collection and cut the solid cover for the fancy oval frame and layer them together using foam dots.
Stamp the image from Bursting Bloom Mosaics Die four times, one each with Magenta Hue, Cactus Flower, Majestic Violet, and Light House archival inks, and cut the separate layers using their coordinating dies. Layer them all using dimensional tape. Finally, layer the focal image in the center of the oval frame as shown.
Stamp the florals with Majestic Violet on flower-making paper using Clematis Cling Stamp Set. Cut the florals using its coordinating die set and color the flowers using Magenta Hue and highlight them using Majestic Violet Archival inks. Spritz water and shape the flowers using golf groove tools. Prepare 2 large flowers of 2 petals each and 5-6 filler flowers using the one smallest petal each. Add rock candy stamens to the large flowers and the seed beads to the small flowers.
Cascading Wisterias are first stamped with Cactus Flower Archival ink, cut with its coordinating die, and then colored using the same ink. Once all colored, these are shaped using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and add glitter balls to the centers.
For foliage, Stamp the images from Leafy Accent stamp set with Olive green archival ink and paint them using Leaf green Archival ink. Cut the foliage using its coordinating die. Shape the leaves using a groove golf tool.
Once all the elements are ready, add a sentiment, add glitters, and complete the card by assembling a small floral bouquet as shown.
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, Score Board, Die Cutting machine, Tacky glue, Glossy Accent, Foam Tape, Adhesive that dries clear.
- Bursting Bloom Mosaics Die HCD1-7390$29.99
- Bursting Bloom Mosaics Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3979$19.99
- Fancy Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7381$34.99
- Climbing Clematis Paper Collection HCDP1-2128$24.99
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99Out of stock
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99Out of stock
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Mulberry RACP994$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House RACP771$8.99