Fancy Framed Roses
Fold a 7.25” x 10” piece of white card in half and die cut the largest Fancy Classic Rectangle Frame overlapping the fold at the top to create a shaped card. Adhere a white card rectangle frame to the front. Die cut the rectangle frame using pale pink paper from the collection and adhere to the card base.
Die cut the largest patterned die using a dark shade of paper from the collection, adhere the frame and the central waste to the card base. Sponge around the edges with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle over with transparent glitter.
Stamp the Elegant Rose Frame onto pink paper from the collection using black ink. Colour with coloured pencils and die cut. Adhere to a white die cut of the frame. Add to the front of the card using foam pads.
Stamp the sentiment using black ink onto the pale pink paper and colour the roses and leaves. Adhere to a vellum die cut of the background shape. Adhere to the rose frame using dries clear adhesive.
Other Products: Coloured pencils, foam pads, white card
- Elegant Rose Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2144$24.99
- Elegant Rose Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31002$19.99
- Elegant Rose Frame Die HCD1-7420$29.99Out of stock
- Elegant Rose Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31004$19.99Out of stock
- Elegant Rose Sentiments Die HCD1-7422$29.99Out of stock
- Fancy Classic Rectangle Frame Die HCD2-7384$34.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black TSMP900$7.99