Cut a base of 8 1/2 x 12" out of cream card stock, score and fold to make a card base of size 8 1/2 x 6". Cut another cream card stock piece of 10 x 10" and create a shadow box of 6 x 6" size with 1/2" width. Use sheet 4A to cut a piece of 5 1/2 x 5 1/2” size, and adhere it to the inside part of the shadow box. Using sheet 3B from HCDP1-2140 - Mushroom Cottage Paper Collection, cut 2 piece each of size 8 1/8 x 5 7/8" and adhere them on the front and inside of the card.
Use HCD1-7263 - Swirly Accent Spray Die to cut 4 cornerdie-cuts on cream card stock and adhere them on each of the corners inside the card base. Cut a piece of sheet 8B from the paper collection to size 6 x 6" and cut a 5 1/2" circle on the exact center, to create a window.
Use HCD1-7212 - Petite Pocket Accents die on cream card stock and die-cut 4 pieces of the border. Using Aged Mahogany distress ink, sponge lightly on the edges of all the elements. Adhere 2 of the borderalong with the circle window on the shadow box and 2 on either end of the card base. Adhere the shadow on the center of the card front as shown.
Stamp several images using HCPC-3989 - Large Mushroom Cottage Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3990 - Mini Mushroom Cottages Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3991 - Mushroom Fairies Cling Stamp Set, HCPC-3992 - Mushroom Cottage Accents Cling Stamp Set onto white card stock with Jet Black ink and the leaf accents with Fern green ink. Color all images using water colors and cut them using their coordinating dies. Sponge the edges of the leafaccents using Cobalt ink. For the large and mini mushroom cottages, stamp, color and cut all the images of the doors and windows. Using dries clear glue, add glitter on all the elements and tap off the excess.
Arrange and adhere all these elements on the card front, using dimensional tape and hot glue.
On vellum sheet, stamp 12x smallest wild rose from HCPC-3906 - Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set and white heat emboss the images. Color the front and back of each flower using Majestic Violet ink and cut them using the coordinating dies. Shape each of the flowers using stylus tool and add white micro pearls for the center. Sponge some dries clear glue on the edges of each of the flowers and add crystal clear glitter.
Arrange these flowers on the card front as shown and adhere them using hot glue.
Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, funnel tray, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, scoring board, heat tool, white pigment ink, white embossing powder, white micro pearls, water colors, paint brushes, cream card stock, white card stock, Aged Mahogany distress ink, Cobalt archival ink
- Mushroom Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2140$24.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3989$19.99
- Large Mushroom Cottage Die HCD1-7407$29.99
- Mini Mushroom Cottages Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3990$19.99
- Mini Mushroom Cottages Die HCD1-7408$29.99
- Mushroom Fairies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3991$19.99
- Mushroom Fairies Die HCD1-7409$29.99
- Mushroom Cottage Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3992$19.99
- Mushroom Cottage Accents Die HCD1-7410$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Petite Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7212$29.99Out of stock
- Rounded Eyelet Window Die HCD1-7273$34.99
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99