The top-fold ready card measures 8" x 5 1/2". To prepare the card base, take a cardstock measuring 8" x 11". on the longer side, score at 5 1/2" and crease. Next, cut deep red paper from the designer paper collection, measuring 7 1/2" by 5". Distress all the sides using sharp scissors and mat the paper on the ready card base using an adhesive that dries clear.
Choose the coordinating paper from the designer paper collection, measuring 7" by 5". Distress the edges with sharp scissors and mat it on white cardstock, creating a white border of 1/16" on all the sides. Finally, layer this on the ready card panel using foam tape and add ribbon.
Cut 2 pieces of white die cuts using Holiday Snowflake Frame Die and glue them together. Dab the die cut with Versamark ink and sprinkle Tinsel heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set it using a heating tool. Cut another piece from green pattern paper using the snowflake die, this time remove the center die to get a solid green area as a window. Glue the green die cut behind the glittered snowflake frame.
Stamp the elements from Home for the Holidays Cling Stamp Set with black archival ink on smooth white cardstock and cut them using their coordinating dies. Paint all the images using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Layer the images using foam dots to create 3-dimensional effects. Glitter the areas with sparkling glitter that covers snow. Layer the painted image on the center of the card as shown.
To prepare Poinsettias, Stamp 6 pieces of the smallest Poinsettias on Deluxe Flower Shaping Cardstock using Plum archival ink and cut them using their coordinating dies. Next, ink the flowers using Red Geranium and shape the Poinsettias using Golf Groove tools. For Flower centers, stamp with Buttercup, cut the same, and color them with Buttercup ink on both sides, shape them and glue them in the flower centers. Glitter the flowers using Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder using an adhesive that dries clear.
Stamp one large swirly foliage image from Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp using Versamark clear ink on white cardstock and sprinkle gold heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat emboss it using a heating tool. Cut the swirl using its coordinating die. Ink it softly using leaf green archival ink. Also, stamp the small filler twice from the same set, this time using Library Green and cut it using its coordinating die. Ink it using Leaf green archival ink. Stamp, cut, and ink 2 leafy branches from the same stamp as well.
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Versamark Clear Ink, Scoreboard, Paper Trimmer, Die Cutting Machine, Sharp Scissors, Ribbon and Scale.
- Holiday Snowflake Frame Die HCD2-7363$34.99
- Home for the Holidays Die HCD1-7362$29.99
- Home for the Holidays Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3961$19.99
- Festive Poinsettia Paper Collection HCDP1-2129$24.99
- Small Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7359$29.99Out of stock
- Small Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3958$19.99
- Holly Berry Spray Die HCD1-7360$29.99
- Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3959$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Embossing Tinsel - Bridal RPEJ446$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock