Fabulous Foam Dahlia
Other Products: Dark Green Chalk Pastel, clothes iron, pearls, double sided foam tape and hot glue gun
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
For more ideas on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
Instructions: Cut a piece of 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" pattern paper from Calla Lily Paper Collection and adhere it on a 6" x 6" white card base made with Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Die cut 4 pieces of white cardstock using the dies from Eyelet Royale Die. Adhere 2 - 2 pieces together. Adhere 3 layers of thin strips of white cardstock behind each edge of the die cut to add dimension and height to both the die cuts. Adhere the final pieces to the card front as shown.
Stamp the smaller flower from Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set on Art Foam Paper using Plum Archival Ink and die cut them using matching die from Dazzling Dahlia Die. Color them using Vibrant Fuchsia and Sunflower Archival Ink. Heat the petals with clothes iron and pinch them with fingers. Then shape them using the largest ball tool from Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. To make the flower center, take a yellow pollen from Assorted Rose Hip Stamens, cover it with Designer Dries Clear Adhesive and sprinkle Go ManGo Prills. Let it dry and then adhere Small Pastel Pearl Stamens all around it. Add this to the Dahlia in the center.
Stamp the leaves from Dahlia and Leaves Cling Stamp Set on Art Foam Paper using Fern Green Archival Ink and die cut them using matching dies from Dahlia and Leaves Die. Color them using Fern Green and Sunflower Archival Ink. Heat the leaves with clothes iron and quickly press on the leaf shape on 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold to shape the leaves. Apply a little Dark Green Chalk Pastel to the edges.
Stamp the smallest flowers from Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set on Art Foam Paper using Monarch Orange Archival Ink and die cut them using matching die from Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die. Color them using Sunflower Archival Ink. Heat the flower with clothes iron shape them using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Add a pink Pastel Bead Stamens to the flowers. Ink the stem of the pollens using Fern Green Archival Ink.
Arrange and adhere all the flowers and leaves on the card front as shown. Add a few ladybugs made with Ebony Black and Red Berry Nuvo Crystal Drops and add a few gold stamens from Assorted Rose Hip Stamens and pearls to add finishing touch.
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3929$19.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Die HCD1-7324$29.99
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Eyelet Royale Die HCD1-7282$34.99
- Calla Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2110$24.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rose Hip Stamens - Large HCS1-490$19.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Pastel Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-3$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Monarch Orange RACP239$8.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Ebony Black NU650$3.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Red Berry NU667$2.99Discontinued)
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Bright Ideas Prills - 12 Pack ANC852$65.98