Eyelet Heart Birthday
To make this 9" x 4 1/2" tent fold card, take a 12" x12" sheet of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, cut to 9" x 9", score at 4 1/2" on one side and fold in half. Cover with a sheet of patterned paper from the Garden Lily Paper Collection, cut to 9" x 4 1/2".
Die cut in white card, two outside edges from the Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangles Die Set, one in pink and one in green papers, from the Garden Lily Paper Collection. Cut the pink die-cut in half across the middle. Die cut two inner Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangle dies from the same set, in white card. Die cut one Eyelet Edge die (7" x 2") in white card, die cut the inner straight edge rectangle that fits inside, in green paper. Die cut the Birthday sentiment in pink paper.
Adhere the green frame to the two halves of pink paper, one at the top, one at the bottom. Adhere the white Eyelet Heart die-cut to the green frame. Cut the spare Eyelet Heart Rectangle in half, across the middle, adhere behind the pink frame, top and bottom. Adhere all this to the card front. Adhere the white Eyelet Frame (7" x 2") to the center of the card. Adhere the green die-cut piece inside the frame. Carefully adhere the Sentiment into the middle.
To make the Lilies, stamp onto Flower Shaping Paper, the Garden Lily cling stamp set. Stamp two sets of leaves in Ranger Archival Olive ink. Stamp two sets of Lilies, one set in Olive and one set in Vibrant Fuschia. Color with Olive and Vibrant Fuschia inks using Daubers. Die cut with the matching dies. Place in the Lily Flower Shaping Mold, lightly mist with water and run through a die-cutting machine. Tap out and lightly shape, on the reverse with the stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Color the Lily Leaves with Olive ink using a Dauber to add color dimension. Add dots of green ink to the centers of the green Lilies using a pen from the Zig Clean Color Brush Pens set, in Deep Green. Pierce a hole into the middle of the Lilies and thread three Bright Bead Stamens in green, through two layers of petals. Offset the petals and add Dries Clear Glue as you go, cut off the excess wires. Make two medium Lilies, one in pink, one in green. Make three small Lilies in pink and two small Lilies in green.
Stamp two Garden Lily Sprays in Vibrant Fushcia ink and two Filler Sprays in Olive ink, both from the Garden Lily Spray & Fillers Cling Stamp Set. Color with the same inks using Daubers. Lightly shape on the reverse with the stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Adhere two Lily Sprays and two Filler Sprays to opposite corners of the card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Adhere Lilies with hot glue. Adhere the Lily Leaves around the Lilies. Sponge Dries Clear Adhesive over Lilies and Leaves. Add clear glitter. All done.
Other Products: Score board, white card, paper piercer, water mister, die cutting machine, hot glue, clear glitter.
- Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangle Die HCD3-7449$34.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2147$24.99
- Garden Lily Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31011$19.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Die HCD1-7439$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Garden Lily Shaping Mold HCFB1-5013$29.99
- Garden Lily Spray & Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31012$19.99
- Garden Lily Spray & Fillers Die HCD1-7440$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Bright Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-3$19.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00