Eyelet Gateway Dragonfly
To make the shaped 5" x 7" card, take a 5"x 7" inch card blank and the Eyelet Frame Gateway Die. Lightly tape the die to the card front, leaving the folded side edge free. Run through a die cutting machine. Die cut Sheet 5B, aqua paper, from the Decorative Dragonfly Paper Collection, using the plain edge die, adhere to card front. Die cut the 4"x 6" Eyelet die, in white card, adhere. Die cut Sheet 5B using the plain edge die, adhere. Die cut the 3"x 5.5" Eyelet die in Sheet 11B, pink paper, adhere. Die cut the center lattice piece die, from the Regal Lattice Gateway Die, 3" x 5" in white card, adhere.
Stamp the large Dragonfly and one each of the Flower Stems, from the Dragonfly Floral Stems Cling Stamp Set in Speckled Egg Distress Ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, die cut with the matching dies. Color in with Memento Angel Pink and Speckled Egg inks using Daubers. Lightly shape with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit Stylus and mat. Adhere the Flower Stems down the left side of the card with Hot Glue. Adhere the large Dragonfly, body only, leaving the wings free. Cover all the Flower Stems and the Dragonfly body with Dries Clear Glue using a small brush, add Tu Tu Pink Prills. Apply Ranger Glossy Accents to the leaves of the Flower Stems and Dragonfly wings, add Clear Glitter.
Stamp a Sentiment in Ranger Archival Peacock Feathers ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, die cut with a tag from the Album Tags and Accents dies set, ink the edges, adhere to side of card and slightly beneath the Flower Stems, add a clear gem.
Stamp in Ranger Archival Pink Peony ink, lots of small Wild Roses. (I used nineteen). Add a little Ranger Sunflower ink to the centers using a Dauber. Place in the Wild Rose Flower Shaping Mold or shape by hand with the stylus. Pierce a hole in the centers and thread Bridal Stamens through the middle. Add Dries Clear Glue to the backs and cut off the stems. Stamp Leafy Accents onto Flower Shaping Paper in Ranger Archival Olive ink, lightly color in with Speckled Egg ink and die cut with the matching dies. Place in the Leafy Accents Shaping Mold, lightly spritz with water and run through a die cutting machine. Tap out and lightly shape with the stylus. Cut into twos and threes. Adhere the small Wild Roses and Leafy Accents to the card with hot glue. Add Dries Clear Glue to the flowers and leaves with a small brush or sponge, add Clear Glitter.
Other Products: 5x7 inch card blank, white card, adhesive clear gem, clear glitter, Ranger Distress Oxide ink - Speckled Egg, Ranger Distress ink - Peacock Feathers, Memento Ink Pad - Angel Pink, Ranger Glossy Accents, Paper piercer, small brush, low tack tape, hot glue.
- Decorative Dragonfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2138$24.99Out of stock
- Dragonfly Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3985$19.99
- Dragonfly Florals Die HCD1-7396$29.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Frame Gateway Die HCD2-7340Discontinued)
- Regal Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7339Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99Out of stock
- Tu Tu Pink Prills ANC811$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99