Other Products: Cutting machine, watercolor paint, brush, paper cutter or trimmer
Instructions: From Sweet Magnolia Sheet 11B, cut out the full decorative HCD1-776 Eyelet Oval frame. From the yellow 5A sheet, cut the same frame, adding an openwork interior. Overlap both frames with a slight offset as shown and glue.
Stamp on white cardstock HCPP1-438-2 magnolia bouquet HCPC-3950. Use the Ranger Archival Ink Pad- Pebble Beach color. Cut with a matching die. Paint with watercolor paints. Use the colors of pink, blue, red, yellow, light brown and shades of green. To add dimension, add round 3D foam circles to the bottom of the bouquet. Distribute about 10 3D foams evenly. Glue to the oval frame as shown.
Create a white cardstock open base. Use the largest rectangle from the HCD2-7189 Eyelet Rectangle & Basics set. Fold the cardboard in half, bring the rectangle die just over the edge. Adhere it with painter's tape so that it does not move and pass it through the cutting machine. With the same frame, cut out a rectangle from the green sheet 2B. If necessary, trim the side with a guillotine or trimmer to match the white base. From the pale pink 8B sheet, cut a slightly smaller rectangle. If necessary, trim the side additionally to fit the whole. Glue all parts together. On the prepared base, place the finished oval frame with the bouquet. Place the golden Nuvo droplets around the frame and in the opposite corners of the card. Wait for them to dry and ready!
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3948$19.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Die HCD1-7346$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Paper Collection HCDP1-2126$24.99
- Eyelet Oval Die HCD1-776$29.99Out of stock
- Eyelet Rectangle & Basics Die HCD2-7189$34.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pebble Beach RACP788$8.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Pale Gold NU676$3.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99