Eyelet Birthday Celebration
Score a 9" x 8" piece of deluxe flower shaping paper at 4" and fold at the score line to create a 9" x 4" card base. Use the largest die from Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangle Die to cut this card base so that the fold line is inside the cutting edge of the die. Die cut a piece pattern paper from Garden Lily Paper collection using the same die and adhere it on the cardbase. Die cut pieces of white cardstock and pattern papers using rest of the dies in this die set. Layer and adhere them as shown using double sided foam tape where required to add dimension.
Die cut 4 sets of white cardstock using the sentiment die from the same die set and adhere them together. Colour the top most die cuts with brustro pearl gold metallic watercolor. Adhere this on the card as shown.
Other Products: Brustro metallic watercolours and double sided foam tape
- Slim Eyelet Heart Rectangle Die HCD3-7449$34.99Out of stock
- Garden Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2147$24.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99