Other Products: Waterbrush, Cardstock (Brown, White, Cream), Letter Stickers, Paper Distresser, Close To My Heart Ink (Cocoa), Stampin Up Ink (Old Olive), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Dual Tip Glue Pen, Adhesive Dots Micro, 3D Foam Squares, Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Ultra)
For more tips on creating with the French Cottage Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/cATv3wk2_sM.
Instructions: Click here to view a larger photo of this layout. The green patterned paper is the background piece, 12 x 12”. Cut the brown cardstock to 10 x 10”, cut the cream cardstock to 9.75 x 9.75”. Cut the background patterned paper to 9.25 x 9.25”, distress the edges of this layer. Adhere these layers together. Cut a piece of the light blue patterned strip that is about 4” long and tear one end, cut another piece of green patterned paper that is 1 x 3.5” and flag one end. Adhere these to the top left-hand corner. Mat the cropped photos in cream cardstock and adhere to the right hand side of the layout, slightly overlapped.
Stamp 1 doorway image onto white cardstock using brown Staz-On ink. I fussy cut around the image and inked the edges. Add color to the image using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush (Mid Brown, Beige, Brown, Grey Brown). Adhere this piece to the bottom left hand corner of the layout using foam tape. Stamp 1 each of the topiary, small potted plant, branch and small flower cluster using brown Staz-On Ink onto white cardstock. Add color to the leaves of the topiary, potted plant and small cluster using a water brush and green ink (Stampin Up- Old Olive). Add color to the branch and pots using a water brush and Zig Clean Color Markers (Mid Brown, Brown). Add color to the leaves of the branch using green ink and daubers. Shape the branch and small cluster using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
Adhere the branch above the doorway. Adhere the topiary and potted plant to the right of the doorway using foam squares. Add the cluster to the top of the small potted plant. Stamp and die cut 2 sets of the small and medium flowers using brown Staz-On ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add brown ink (CTMH- Cocoa) to the middle of each flower using daubers. Shape the flowers in the 3D Cherry Blossom Shaping Mold. Add brown Prills to the middle of each flower using a liquid adhesive. Let dry. Add small flowers to the small potted plant, and along the branch. Then add a couple of flowers to the banners at the top of the layout. Add the layout title to the bottom right hand corner of the layout using letter stickers.
- French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3909$19.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Die HCD1-7293$29.99
- French Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2114$24.99
- French Doorway Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3908$19.99
- French Doorway Die HCD1-7292$29.99Out of stock
- Cottage Lifestyle Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3910$19.99
- Cottage Lifestyle Die HCD1-7294$29.99
- 3D Cherry Blossom Shaping Mold HCFB1-474$29.99Discontinued)
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Gilt Trip Prills ANC805$5.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown TSSZ41$9.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)