Especially for You Floral Shoppe
Other Products: Archival inks- Saffron, Venetian Orange, Cornflower Blue. Other: Gold micro beads, White organza ribbon, Hot glue gun, Water spritzer, Misti stamping tool, Double sided tape, 3D double sided foam tape, Card board box-corrugated, Glitter, Green stickles, Water spritzer.
For more tips on creating with the Floral Shoppe Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/unrqvzpfu1U.
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
For more ideas on creating with the Special Sentiments Stamps & Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/-dYnAWXIH3E.
Instructions: The size of this card is 6 inches x 6 inches. Taking the swing fold card fold, the middle section in half to make the easel card.
From the paper collection find the striped design paper, sheet #5B. Cut this a little smaller than the card base for all the parts that will be seen when the card is finished. Adhere in place with the doublesided tape. Using the Round Window Frame die set and the sheet # 10B (blue) and the sheet # 12B (green) Die cut these round lace frames. Adhere these round lace frames to the round part of the card base. Adhere the round part to the folded part of the card front so it will stay in place when lying flat or folded. This is now your card base ready to decorate with the elements from the collection.
To make all the elements for the card: Using all the stamp and die sets from this collection, stamp with the library green ink onto the white card stock. Color all the elements with the archival inks listed. The pinks for the flower fillers and accents, the greens for the leaves and stems of the fillers and accents. The cornflower blue and saffron are used for the dahlias. Each dahlia has one large petal layer and three small petal layers. Bring shape to the elements by using the essential shaping tools, the dahlia 3d mold and the water mister. When the dahlia petals are still moist from the water spritzing from using the 3D mold, pinch the petal ends to pleat. When dry, apply clear drying glue with the hydra sponge to the petal ends also to the leaves then dip into glitter. Put aside to dry. When dry tap off any lose glitter ready for use.
To put the dahlia flowers together: Adhere all the dahlia petal layers together, first the large petal then the three smaller petals. Balling the last layer more in the center so it stands out more. The dahlia centers are filled with clear drying glue and then gold micro beads. Put aside to dry. When dry tap away the excess micro beads and store for another project. The flowers are now ready to use on the card.
Adhere the urn in place on the circle using the corrugated cardboard strips or the 3d double sided foam tape to raise the urn. Adhere the dahlias to above the urn and on the urn edge. Adhere the leaves, accents and fillers around, above and below the dahlias as shown. Adhere the triple bowed ribbon in place.
To make the card stopper: Taking the white card stock and the green design paper from the paper collection sheet #12B. Die cut fancy corners using the Swirly Boarder Accents die set. Cut one green and four white card stock per corner. You need two opposite corners. Adhere all together and place on each side of the foot of the card.
To make the sentiment: Use the white card stock and the stamp and die sets for this. Stamp the sentiment with the French Ultramarine ink then die cut this with the matching die from the Elegant Especially For You cling and die set. Die cut four extra cuts of the sentiment from the white card stock. Adhere all together. Curl this a little so when you adhere to the foot of the card between the corners it will stay curved. Prepare the leaves and flowers used for both sides of the sentiment the same as above. Adhere in place. To finish the front, apply the green stickles to the small flower centers.
The back of the card has a small cluster. Make the accents and leaves the same as above. Make a small triple bow from the ribbon. Adhere all in place.
- Floral Shoppe Paper Collection HCDP1-2122$24.99
- Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3931$19.99
- Large Floral Urn Die HCD1-7329$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3932$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Accents Die HCD1-7330$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3929$19.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Die HCD1-7324$29.99
- Elegant Especially for You Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3934$19.99
- Elegant Especially for You Die HCD1-7319$29.99
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99
- Swirly Border Accents Die HCD1-7262$29.99
- 6" x 6" Swing Fold Card - White HCCB1-482$10.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Flower Shaping Essentials HCST2-406$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tea Rose RACP663$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Discontinued)