Enjoying the Outdoors
Other Products: Brown cardstock, Black cardstock, Crumb cake cardstock, Misti, Distressing tool, Distress Oxide ink – Vintage Photo and Black Soot, Watercolor cardstock, Mossy Meadow ink, Art glitter – Lichen, Wink of Stella Clear, Dimensional Squares, Hot Glue Gun, VersaMark, Ultra Thick Clear Embossing Powder.
For more tips on creating with the French Cottage Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/cATv3wk2_sM.
Instructions: Card size is 6 x 6”. Score 12 x 6” Crumb cake cardstock at 6” and fold to create tent fold card base. Cut brown cardstock 5 7/8 x 5 7/8” 2x and adhere one piece to card base front using dries clear adhesive and one to the inside of the card. Cut paper from the French Cottage Collection 5 3/5 x 5 3/4” 2x, ink the edges with Vintage Photo ink and distress using distressing tool. Adhere one to the card front and one to the inside.
Stamp vine and small planter from French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set and bicycle, case and bouquet from Cottage Lifestyle Cling Stamp Set on watercolor paper using Jet Black ink. Color using Zig markers and diecut using coordinating dies. Diecut the bicycle, small planter, case and bouquet two more times from black cardstock and adhere the layers together for stability. Cover the bicycle, case, bouquet and planter with VersaMark, completely cover with Ultra Thick Clear Embossing Powder and heat set using Heat It tool. Repeat the process one or two times until a nice thick smooth glossy finish is achieved. Adhere to card base using multiple layers of dimensional squares.
Add Mossy Meadow ink to the leaves on the vine and shape using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Stamp the little flowers on Deluxe Flower Shaping paper using Cactus Flower Ink, color using the same ink, diecut using coordinating die and shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping kit. Pierce the flower centers using groove golf tool and insert stamen. Sponge the flowers with dries clear adhesive and dip in the transparent crystal glitter. Sponge the vine leaves and sprinkle with Lichen glitter. Adhere the flowers on the vine and adhere to card using hot glue.
Dot the paper lightly here and there with glue and sprinkle with Lichen glitter.
- French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3909$19.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Die HCD1-7293$29.99Discontinued)
- French Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2114$24.99
- Cottage Lifestyle Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3910$19.99
- Cottage Lifestyle Die HCD1-7294$29.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99