Enjoying the Christmas Light
Card Size is 4 1/2 x 6”. Cut white cardstock to 9 x 6, score at 4 1/2”. Cut blue paper from Festive Christmas Paper Collection to 4 1/4 x 5 3/4”. Place panel on open card front and diecut oval opening using the 4th largest die from the Oval Filigree Frame die set HCD2-7426, ink edges with Night Sky ink and adhere panel on card base using foam dots. Diecut 3rd largest die from same set on gold cardstock then also on white cardstock x2. Adhere the two white pieces together, use a dauber along with Vermillion ink to give a hue of red to frame, then apply Dries Clear glue onto Hydra Sponge and dab randomly onto decorative frame, sprinkle with Crystal Clear and tap off. Adhere gold frame behind this, offsetting lightly, creating a golden shadow. Adhere frame onto card base, applying glue onto top and bottom only.
Stamp the images onto white cardstock. From the Christmas Lantern Stamp set, stamp the lantern x2 using Night Sky on the lantern and English Ivy on the leaves. From the Christmas Holly Accents stamp set, stamp the holly leaves in English Ivy and the birdie x2 using Sepia and English Ivy inks. Stamp the sentiment from Christmas Holly Accents stamp set using Vermillion ink. Diecut using coordinating dies, die cut one lantern full outline, and one lantern only and also with the birdie, diecutting one full outline then the second one with just the bird.
Color images with Stack and Store Daubers along with the following color: Englishe Ivy and Vivid Chartreuse on the lantern greens, Seafarer, Golden Rod and Vermillion on the lantern and berries. Use Vivid Chartruese and Leaf Green on the holly leaves. English Ivy, Vivid Chartreuse, Sepia, Golden Rod and a light touch of Vermillion on the birdie. After coloring use Hydra Sponge to apply a soft shine onto image and allow to dry. Shape images using Deluxe Flower Shaping KIt then adhere onto card front as shown laying the lantern and birdie for more dimension. Apply Leaf Green on the stems of the red stamens and tuck into card for a special touch.
On inside of card adhere sentiment, then add a soft touch of Golden Rod to create a soft glow from behind the lantern.
Other Products: White cardstock, foam adhesive, paper trimmer, tidy tray, die cutting machine
- Festive Christmas Paper Collection HCDP1-2152$24.99
- Christmas Lantern Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31026$19.99
- Christmas Lantern Die HCD1-7462$29.99
- Festive Berry & Birdies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31027$19.99
- Festive Berry & Birdies Die HCD1-7463$29.99Out of stock
- Christmas Holly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31028$19.99
- Christmas Holly Accents Die HCD1-7464$29.99Out of stock
- Oval Filigree Frame Die HCD2-7426$34.99Out of stock
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Seafarer RACP795$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Night Sky RACP007$8.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - English Ivy RACP970$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Goldenrod RACP987$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99