Enchanting Hydrangea Shaker
The ready top fold card from smooth white card stock measures 6 1/2”x 6 1/2”. Choose a pattern paper from Cottage Garden Collection and cut it to the size 6 3/8” x 6 3/8” and glue it on the card front. Cut a white die cut using Stairway Gardens Die. Cut a coordinating paper from the same collection, a little smaller than the die-cut so that the white edge are shown. Adhere this panel on the ready card base using foam tape.
Now using the large square die from the Cut Mat Create 2A die set, cut away the center of a 5”x 5” panel from same paper collection to use it as the frame. Cover the window with an acetate sheet. Cut a white die cut using Petite Pocket Accents die and adhere it inside frame panel. Add some sequins and adhere the frame panel to the front of the card with foam tape to make it shaker card.
Stamp the images from Cottage Window & Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set on deluxe flower shaping paper using Fern Green archival ink and color theses images using Blue Yonder ink by Ranger and Leaf Green archival ink. Cut these images using their coordinating die. Stamp the flower images from the Cottage Garden Hydrangea stamp set with Blue Yonder ink by Ranger and color them using Blue Yonder ink by Ranger, Leaf Green archival ink and Lilac Posies memento ink. Cut the flowers using the coordinating dies and shape them using 3D hydrangea shaping mold. Add “Seas The Day” and "Ribbit" prills to the centre of flowers. Now adhere the stamped images on the card using foam tape and adhere the flowers on top of them as shown.
Stamp the topiary from the French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using Pumice Stone distress ink and Fern Green archival ink. Colour the image using Blue Yonder ink by Ranger and leaf green archival ink. Cut this image with corresponding die. Stamp the butterfly image from Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set with Versafine on Vellum paper and sprinkle white heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set the image using a heat tool. Color butterfly using Blue Yonder ink by Ranger and Lilac Posies memento ink. Cut the butterfly using its coordinating die. Cut a sentiment tag from Cottage Garden Paper collection using tag die from Album Tags and Accents die set. Adhere these ready images on the card as shown.
For final look apply Crystal Clear powder to the flowers using Art glitter dries clear glue.
Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, die cutting machine, scoreboard, pearls and sequins, Distress oxide ink-Pumice Stone, Ranger Blue Yonder ink, acetate sheet.
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99Out of stock
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99Out of stock
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Cottage Window & Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3902$19.99
- Cottage Window & Hydrangea Die HCD1-7280$29.99Out of stock
- Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3952$19.99Out of stock
- Floral Butterfly Accents Die HCD1-7353$29.99Out of stock
- French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3909$19.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Die HCD1-7293$29.99Discontinued)
- Stairway Gardens Die HCD1-7281$34.99
- Petite Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7212$29.99Out of stock
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Cut Mat Create 2A Die HCD2-751$34.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lilac Posies TSMP501$7.99
- Seas The Day Prills ANC844$5.99
- Ribbit Prills ANC825$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99