Elegant Violet Zinnia
Elegant Violet Zinnia
Other Products: Hot glue gun, hot glue, paper trimmer, scissors, die cutting machine, sisal
For more ideas on creating with the Special Sentiments Stamps & Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/-dYnAWXIH3E.
For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kYiP8qJZ4rE.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock to 8 1/4 x 11" size, score and fold at 5.5. Cut a piece of patterned paper from the Summer's Garden paper to 5 5/16 x 8 1/16" size. Adhere it to the base. Cut a piece of the Summer's Garden paper to 4 5/8 x 6 3/4" and a little bigger piece of white cardstock. Glue them together and attach them to the base using adhesive foam. Stamp the sentiment with Ornate Just For You Cling Stamp and Leaf Green ink. Diecut it with coordinating die. Cut out a semi-circular element with Heart of Joy Decorative Die. For element with decorative border, use white cardstock, for the element with rouded edge use the Summer's Garden paper. Adhere them together. Cut out 3 little white doilies with Butterfly Kisses Decorative Die. Adhere all elements as pictured.
Stamp blossoms from Small and Large Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Sets in Majestic Violet ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper and diecut with coordinating die. For biggest flowers you’ll need 3 big petals and 1 small one, for every smaller flower you`ll need 3 petals. Stamp 18 lilac blossoms with Lush Lilac Cling Stamp in Majestic Violet ink and die cut them with coordinating die. You`ll also need 4 big and small zinnia leaves, about 3 branches from Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set and 5 branches from Lush Lilac set. Stamp them in Leaf Green ink and cut out with coordinating dies. Use the Stack and Store daubers to color all flowers and leaves. For flowers use Vibrant Fuchsia and Lilac Posies ink, for leaves use Leaf Green ink. Shape the leaves using their coordinating shaping molds. Shape the flowers with the Deluxe Flower Shaping stylus and Golf tool. Take some Lettuce Entertail You Prills and glue them in the centers of lilac flowers. For Zinnia flowers use white Pastel Pearl Stamens. Use dimensional adhesive and hot glue to attach inscription, blossoms and leaves onto card as pictured.
Decorate inside of the card with the Summer's Garden paper and sentiment stamped and cut out with Elegant Especially for You stamp and die.
To add the extra sparkle, use the Dries Clear glue along with Crystal Clear glitter over sentiment and flowers.
- Summer's Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2119$24.99
- Large Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7314$29.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7315$29.99Out of stock
- Large Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3923$19.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3924$19.99Out of stock
- Ornate Just for You Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3936$19.99Out of stock
- Ornate Just for You Die HCD1-7321$29.99
- Elegant Especially for You Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3934$19.99
- Elegant Especially for You Die HCD1-7319$29.99
- Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3816$19.99
- Lush Lilac Die HCD1-7170$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Butterfly Kisses Decorative Die HCD1-7179$29.99Discontinued)
- Heart of Joy Decorative Die HCD1-7256$29.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Lilac Posies TSMP501$7.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)