Elegant Rose Centerpiece
Make a square card base using white card stock. Cut white card stock 12” x 6” and score at 6” on the longer side. Fold to make a top folding square card.
Add a mat layer using white card stock cut to size 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" and adhere on the card front. Select a dark purple background pattern paper from the Moments in time paper collection and cut to size 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". Adhere this on top of the white mat layer.
Cut a piece of die cut using light pink pattern paper from the paper collection using the largest die from the Simple Centerpiece die set. Cut another piece using the same die using white card stock. Adhere the two pieces together and adhere the whole piece on the card front using foam dots.
Cut a die cut from the Elegant Hearts Centerpiece die set using the outer die from Luxe Silver card stock and adhere on the pink die cut.
Cut a die cut from white card stock using the smallest die to fit the center part of the decorative die, from the Simple Centerpiece die set. Cut another die cut from pattern paper using the die smaller than the white die cut. Adhere the two pieces together and adhere the whole piece on the center of the decorative die cut.
Cut a die cut using the center die of the Elegant Hearts Centerpiece die set from white card stock and add to the centre of the card.
Stamp the rose flower images using the White pigment ink on Vellum paper, using the largest of the stamps. Stamp 6 times to get two flowers. For one flower, use two biggest flower and three medium sized flower. Add white embossing powder on the stamped images and set with the heat tool. Cut the flowers with matching die.
Colour the backside of the flowers with Victorian Velvet distress oxide ink. Spray the flowers with water on the front and shape them in the 3D flower shaping mold for Rose flower. Layer the flowers together using clear glue. Add stamens in the centre.
Stamp the leaves from the Classic Rose on Deluxe Flower shaping Paper using Library green ink and colour with Leaf Green green. Add some shading with Plum color. Cut with matching die and shape the leaves in 3D Rose shaping mold.
Make filler flowers using the smallest stamp from the Classic Rose stamp set. Stamp the flowers with Leaf green ink on Deluxe flower shaping paper. Add some color using the sponge dauber and shape them in the flower mold. Add a stamen in the center.
Arrange the flowers and leaves on the card front using hot glue. Cut a sentiment from the Pattern paper collection, mat it on white card stock and add to the card front to finish the card.
Other Products: White card stock, Distress Oxide ink-Victorian Velvet, Scoring board, Die cutting machine, Water mister, hot glue gun
- Moments in Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2134$24.99
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Elegant Hearts Centerpiece Die HCD1-7369$29.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99Out of stock
- Bridal Bouquet Stamens-Small HCS1-460$9.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Plum RACP499$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99