Elegant Mosaics Spinner Card
Cut Deluxe Flower Shaping paper to 10 x 7”, score at 5”. Cut blue paper from HCDP1-2136 Elegant Mosaics Paper Collection, sheet 9B to 4 15/16” x 6 15/16”. Adhere onto card front. Diecut second largest die from HCD1-7389 Floral Mosaics Die, onto card front. Cut Deluxe Flower Shaping paper to 4 3/4 x 6/3/4”, followed by sheet 5A from paper collection to 4 1/2 x 6 1/2”. Use Stack and Store Dauber to lightly ink the edges of light blue panel using Forget Me Not ink, then adhere onto white panel using Dries Clear Adhesive. Use the same die to diecut this panel making sure it aligns with previously cut card front. Cut a piece of string to 4 1/2” and adhere onto back of panel using Dries Clear Glue, once dry, adhere panel onto card base using foam adhesive.
Stamp Floral Mosaics image onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using the following inks. Stamp using Leaf Green x2, Vibrant Fuchsia x2, Forget Me Not x1 and the last one use a combinations of Leaf Green, then Forget Me Not (this creates a gorgeous shade of turquoise).
Die cut images using coordinating dies. For the Leaf Green image use the largest and second largest dies to create a frame. For the Leaf Green images, use the 3rd largest die. For the Vibrant Fuchsia image, use the smallest die to diecut the flowers. For the last turquoise image diecut using the second largest die.
Adhere the Forget Me Not frame onto the front of card base using foam adhesive. Use daubers to add soft ink shades of Leaf Green onto the green images, adding a little color onto the backside as well. Color the flowers using Vibrant Fuchsia. Use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to gently shape the small flourishes between each leaf, and then the pink flowers as well. Use foam adhesive to adhere a pink flower onto the green base, then repeat for the second one. Use foam adhesive to adhere these onto the front and back of opening in the card base, with the sting in the center to create a spinner card. Adhere turquoise mosaic on inside of card base so it can be seen through the diecut opening.
Stamp friend sentiment from HCPC-3975 Oval Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper using Manganese Blue ink. Diecut with coordinating die, cutting 3 additional sentiments for layering. Use Dries Clear Adhesive to adhere the sentiments together, creating a thick, chipboard like sentiment.
Use Dries Clear Adhesive to apply fine lines of glue onto card base, spinner and inside of card as desired, sprinkle with Spring Creek glitter, tap off. Apply more glue as desired, sprinkle with Mystery glitter, tap off. In the center of flowers apply glue and Pink Smoothie prills, tap off. When dry, repeat if a thicker center is desired.
Other Products: Scissors, Small Piece of String, Art Institute Spring Creek & Mystery Glitter, Pink Smoothie Prills, Die cutting Machine, Foam Adhesive
- Elegant Mosaics Paper Collection HCDP1-2136$24.99
- Floral Mosaics Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3978$19.99
- Floral Mosaics Die HCD1-7389$29.99
- Oval Floral Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3975$19.99Out of stock
- Oval Floral Frame Die HCD1-7386$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Manganese Blue RACP454$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Forget-Me-Not RACP412$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99