Elegant Lattice Floral
The ready side-fold card from smooth white cardstock measures 5" by 7". To prepare the card, cut the smooth white cardstock measuring 10" by 7". On the 10" side, score at 5" and crease well. Choose the paper from the designer paper collection and cut a piece measuring 4 1/2" by 6 1/2". Mat the Luxe gold cardstock behind the panel creating a delicate border of 1/8" on all sides and layer the panel on the card front.
Next, cut the required die cuts using Slim Star Lattice Rectangle Die from smooth white cardstock and Luxe Gold cardstock. Cut and discard 2 1/2" panels from the center of the die cut and layer them on the prepared card panel as shown. Also, cut a solid white backing of the center die-cut panel, and cut and discard the center a little bit to adjust behind the prepared panel. Wrap a 1" white satin ribbon around the card panel to hide the center joint.
For the wild roses, stamp the flower petals with Magenta Hue archival ink using the Small Wild Rose Stamp set and cut them using its coordinating dies. Ink the flower centers using Leaf Green and color the flowers using Magenta Hue. Shape the flowers using a Deluxe flower shaping kit. Once the shaping is done, assemble a few flowers using ball tools from the shaping kit and add matching seed beads to the flower centers. Apply a layer of crystal lacquer on the flowers and dust Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Powder.
Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit.
Stamp the tiny flowers using Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set with white pigment ink on Vellum, sprinkle white heat embossing powder, and dust extras in the funnel tray and heat set. Color the flowers using Distress Oxide Seedless Preserves, Carved Pumpkin, and Twisted Citron distress oxide inks. Die cut all the flowers using its coordinating die. Shape the flowers using a needle tool, press the centers, and add glitter balls. Also, prepare a few fillers using the same heat embossing technique using Wild Aster Spray Cling Stamp and die set. Keep them white and avoid coloring them.
Once all the elements are ready, prepare a small bouquet of flowers on the left side and complete the card by adding a sentiment strip.
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, White heat embossing powder, Hero Arts White Pigment Ink, Funnel Tray, Score Board, Die Cutting Machine, Foam dots, Distress oxides Seedless Preserves, Carved Pumpkin, and Twisted Citron.
- Slim Star Lattice Rectangle Die HCD3-7445$34.99Out of stock
- Hollyhock Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2143$24.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3888$19.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Spray Die HCD1-7258$29.99
- Lush Lilac Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3816$19.99
- Lush Lilac Die HCD1-7170$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Groove Golf Tool - Medium DMCT4163$14.99Out of stock