Elegant in Yellow
Elegant in Yellow
Other Products: hot glue, twine, white paper, gauze, oil pastels
For more tips on creating with the foam paper & stamens, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/Oma6ctVmUD0.
Instructions: Card size is 4 x 6”. Cut white cardstock 8 x 6” and score and fold at 4” on the long side. Cut paper from the Cherry Blossom Retreat Paper collection 3 7/8 x 5 7/8” and adhere to the card base. Cut white paper 3 1/2 x 5 1/2” and using the inside die from the small Elegant Pocket Accents die, diecut the design as shown. Using the largest dies from the same set, diecut the decorative accent from white paper. Adhere this behind the 3 1/2 x 5 1/” white paper and adhere to card base.
Stamp the large classic petunias on Art Foam Paper using Bamboo Leaves ink and diecut using the coordinating die. Stamp the leaves from the Oakberry Lane Blossoms on Art Foam Paper and diecut using the coordinating die. Color the flowers and leaves using oil pastels. Shape the flowers and leaves using a hot iron.
The smaller flowers have three identical petals and the larger flower has four larger petals and one smaller petal. Using a paper piercer, pierce a hole in the centers of all the petals and insert the rock candy stamens in the top petal. Add petals one at a time making sure to offset them and add glue to each petal.
Adhere the flowers and leaves to the card base as shown and add a twine bow underneath the flowers.
- Large Classic Petunia Die HCD1-7140$29.99Discontinued)
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Die HCD1-7200$29.99Discontinued)
- Elegant Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7213$29.99Out of stock
- Cherry Blossom Retreat Paper Collection HCDP1-2100$24.99Out of stock
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Large Classic Petunia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3786$19.99
- Oakberry Lane Blossoms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3842$19.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99