Elegant Hearts Floral Banner
The ready top fold card from the smooth white cardstock measures 7″ by 7″. To prepare the top panel, choose the light color plainer paper from the designer paper collection and cut it to size measuring 6 3/4″ by 6 3/4″. Dry emboss it using an embossing folder and layer the embossed panel on the card front using foam tapes.
Using Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die, cut one piece each in white and Luxe gold cardstock. Glue them together keeping the gold one at the back a little off-center creating a shadow. Next, take the first and the third largest die from the Simple Centerpiece die set and cut a frame from white cardstock. Diecut the 2nd largest of the Simple Centerpiece die set cutting from the same sheet as your background sheet. This will create a backer for the white frame. Adhere ribbon as shown. Diecut using the 5th largest Simple Centerpiece die, to cut an aqua octogon from the paper collection.
Layer the frame using foam dots on the card panel as shown. Next layer the centerpiece die-cut on top giving it a double layer of foam tape.
Stamp the image from the Peony & Sunflower Banner Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using black archival ink and paint the image using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Die-cut the image using its coordinating dies, securing the sentiment window die. Cut a cover die for the same and stamp the sentiment using black archival ink. Layer the colored banner with an open window as shown and finally layer it on the card front.
Stamp a couple of smaller floral images from Small Wild Rose on vellum. Next, heat set the images and cut them using their coordinating dies. Color the Roses using Worn Lipstick distress oxide ink. Shape the roses in their coordinating mold and flower shaping kit. Add prills to the flower centers.
Stamp Leafy foliage from Leafy Accent stamp set with Olive green on flower-making cardstock and cut them using its coordinating die set. Paint the leaves using Leaf Green Archival ink and shape them using golf groove tools. Once all the elements are ready, assemble small clusters of flowers as shown and finish the card by adding sparkles.
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, Score Board, Die Cutting machine, Tacky glue, Glossy Accent, Foam Tape, Adhesive that dries clear, Hero Arts White Pigment Ink, Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick, Heat Tool, and Embossing Folder.
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Peony & Sunflower Banner Die HCD1-7378$29.99
- Peony & Sunflower Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3970$19.99
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die HCD1-7370$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Celebrate Love Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3847$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99Out of stock
- Tu Tu Pink Prills ANC811$5.99
- Hot Mama Prills ANC821$5.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Discontinued)