Elegant Hearts Clematis
First cut a white cardstock card base that is 6 x 6". Cut a piece of the dark pink patterned paper that is 6 x 6" and adhere it to the card base. Cut a piece of the light green patterned paper that is 5 x 5" and adhere to the middle of the card front.
Die cut out the Elegant Hearts Centrepiece largest image from black cardstock. Cut the middle piece from light pink patterned paper. Cut the next smaller die from white cardstock. Adhere these layers together, and then adhere to the middle of the card front.
Find and cut out the small green journal block. Stamp the sentiment inside the block using black ink. Adhere to the card front using foam tape.
Stamp and die cut the large and medium clematis images using dark pink ink (Stampin Up- Berry Burst). Add color to the images using the same dark pink ink and a water brush. Let dry. Die cut the images and shape using the coordinating 3D Shaping Mold. Add the pink pearl stamen to the middle of each flower.
Add flowers to both side of the card front, then also add hunks of cheesecloth around the flower clusters. Add pearls around the black cardstock die cut piece.
Other Products: Cardstock (White, Black), Pearls, Stampin Up Ink- Berry Blast, Water brush, Cheesecloth, Archival Ink- Jet Black, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, E-Z Runner Ultra, Adhesive Dots Medium, Dual Tip Glue Pen)
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99Out of stock
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Elegant Hearts Centerpiece Die HCD1-7369$29.99Out of stock
- Bright Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-458-2$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99