Elegant Feathery Floral
My finished card is 4 x 9. Make card base and cover with a piece of 12B of the paper collection. Using the Slim Elegant Rectangle die, cut out one in white and one in gold. Then cut out one of the other dies in the set to go in the center to serve as a medallion. I used a piece of sheet 2B for this. I also cut one of these out of white cardstock and glued them together to give it a bit more strength. I adhered with dimensional tape to the center of the card front.
Stamp the flower and the feathery piece using Toffee Crunch ink and color with pencils and odorless mineral spirits. Cut out using coordinating dies. I cut apart the flower piece and then glued it to the feather. Add glitter to both and then I added gold Gala Glitz and allow to dry.
The card is finished.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, White Cardstock, Dimensional Tape, Prisma Color Pencils: 911-Olive, 912-Green Apple, 1000-Violet, 1007-Violet Imperial, Yellow, Blending Stumps and Odorless Mineral Spirits
- Feathery Florals Paper Collection HCDP1-2149$24.99
- Feathery Florals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31017$19.99
- Feathery Florals Die HCD1-7453$29.99Out of stock
- Floral Feathers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31019$19.99
- Floral Feathers Die HCD1-7455$29.99Out of stock
- Slim Elegant Rectangle Die HCD3-7447$34.99Out of stock
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Art Glitter Gala Glitz Gold Bulk Refill HCBR-17$6.99Discontinued)
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Toffee Crunch TSMP805$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99