Elegant Especially for you
Other Products: White Heat Embossing Powder from Rangers, Hero Arts Die Cutting Machine, Score Board, Foam tapes, Hot glue, Smooth White Cardstock
For more ideas on creating with the Special Sentiments Stamps & Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/-dYnAWXIH3E.
For more tips on creating with the Summer's Garden Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/kYiP8qJZ4rE.
Instructions: The ready top fold card from smooth card stock measures 6" by 8". To prepare the card front, choose 2 coordinating papers (purple and green) from the designer paper collection and cut purple paper measuring 5 1/2" by 7 1/2". Distress all the sides with sharp scissors. Cut green paper a little smaller than the purple one and distress it too. Layer both the papers using foam tapes and finally layer them on the ready card panel.
Cut a frame using Eyelet Lace Frames Die and layer it on the card front. Next cut a white die cut from Booklet Basics Die, add a purple frame around the border, score in the center and shape it a little and glue it with the help of hot glue, as shown.
Stamp the sentiment from Elegant Especially for You Cling Stamp Set on white cardstock using Plum Archival ink and cut it using it's coordinating die. Glue 2 extra die cuts to add extra strength to the sentiment and shape it a little. Finally, glue the prepared sentiment on the card front as shown.
For the foliage, stamp Leafy Accent stamp set using white pigment ink on vellum cardstock, sprinkle white heat embossing powder, and dust extras. Heat set the stamped images using a heat gun and cut them using the coordinating die set. Color them using Peeled Paint Distress Oxide and shape them using needle tool.
For Zinnia Flowers, stamp a couple of images from the Small Zinnia stamp set with Magenta Hue and cut them using the coordinating die. Color the centers using Sunflower Yellow and rest of the flower petals using Cactus Flower archival ink and shape them using shaping tools. To make the flower centers, color small petals completely with yellow and snip the petals thin and roll them between your fingers. Form 2 medium-size flowers and one small flower. The small cascading Wisterias are stamped with Magenta Hue, cut with coordinating die and colored using Cactus Flower. These are then shaped using Deluxe flower shaping tools.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble a small bouquet with the help of hot glue and complete the card by adding some glitter.
- Elegant Especially for You Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3934$19.99
- Elegant Especially for You Die HCD1-7319$29.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Die HCD1-7315$29.99
- Small Garden Zinnia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3924$19.99
- Summer's Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2119$24.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Eyelet Lace Frames Die HCD2-7192$34.99
- Booklet Basics Die HCD1-7260$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99