Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, gallery oil pastels 227, 210
For more ideas on creating with the Elegant Gateway Dies and Accents, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/H6fZTiYUH_w.
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
For more tips on creating with the foam paper & stamens, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/Oma6ctVmUD0.
Instructions: For the card base use Gateway Fold Card – White. Cut 6 panels using outside die from the Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die from paper collection and place into card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Cut using Elegant Swirl Gateway Die outside frame from white paper and rest of dies from paper collection and adhere to the front of the shaped card using Darice Adhesive Foam Strips.
Stamp the Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set on foam paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House and cut using the coordinating dies. Color with Gallery soft oil pastels 227, 210. You will need 2-3 petals for each flower to create flowers. Use an iron or heat gun to heat the petals and when they start to shrink move them on the Molding Mat and press on the middle using one of the larger shaping tools. Layer the petals together using the hot glue gun making sure to offset them and use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle and pull through the stamens. Add a little hot glue to the underside of the flower to adhere (watch tutorial). Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter and Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter.
Stamp the leaves using Dahlia and Leaves Cling Stamp Set on the white paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green, cut out with the coordinating die, shade use this same ink and shape. Shape leaves using Mold as shown on the video. Adhere the flowers and leaves to card using a hot glue gun.
Stamp sentiment using For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set on the paper from the collection with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black and place onto the card using adhesive foam strips. Arrange flowers and leaves around as shown, using foam adhesive and hot glue.
Fussy cut a sentiment ticket from paper collection and place onto the card using adhesive foam strips.
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Die HCD1-7324$29.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3929$19.99
- Lush Lilac Paper Collection HCDP1-287$24.99
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House RACP771$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99