Elegant Christmas Centerpiece
Cut a piece of Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper 12” x 6”, score at 6” along the long side and fold to create a base card of 6” x 6”. Cut a piece of gold cardstock 6” x 6” and adhere to the front of the card. Cut a 6” x 6” panel from the pattern paper and trim to 5 7/8” x 5 7/8” and adhere to the front of the card. Die cut three outer decorative dies using the No. 2 die from the HCD1-7370 Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die – two from Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and one from gold cardstock. Adhere the two white dies together and then add the gold die to the top of the white dies. Adhere to the front of the card. Die cut the inner decorative die using the No. die from the HCD1-7370 Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die and adhere to the centre of the decorative frame.
Die cut three wreaths using the No. 2 die from the HCD1-7375 Seasonal Wreath Die – two from dark green cardstock and one from medium green cardstock. Adhere together with the medium green wreath in the centre and slightly offset them. Adhere to the card as shown.
Stamp the berry, holly leaves, fir branches, pine cones, baubles and bells and rosehip images from the HCPC-3967 Winter Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink on Iris cardstock. Colour with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers and colour pencils and die cut with the coordinating dies. Assemble the images around the bottom of the wreath as shown.
Stamp the small poinsettia images from the HCPC-3957 Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set in Mulberry ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour the centres with Sunflower ink and the petals with Vermillion ink and die cut with the coordinating dies. Colour the backs of the flowers with Vermillion ink and die cut with the coordinating molds. Assemble using two petals of each size and insert yellow bead stamens through the centres. To finish the flowers, add Crystal Clear glitter using clear gloss gel medium. Add the poinsettia to the bottom of the wreath over the coloured images as shown.
Die cut the outer bow die from the HCD1-7375 Seasonal Wreath Die out of gold cardstock. Die cut three inner bow dies from the HCD1-7375 Seasonal Wreath Die out of gold cardstock. Adhere one detailed bow die to the outer bow die and then add three layers of the inner die cuts to the bow. Adhere to the top of the wreath as shown.
Die cut the small snowflake images from the HCD1-7375 Seasonal Wreath Die out of gold cardstock and adhere snowflakes on the card background and also nestle among the images at the base of the wreath. Add iridescent gems to the centre of the snowflakes on the background.
Colour small clear sparkles with alcohol markers in red, green, yellow and blue and adhere to the wreath. Add Red Berry Nuvo drops to the berry branches. To finish, add Crystal Clear glitter to the images with clear gloss gel.
Other Products: Iris Cardstock, Prismacolour pencils, iridescent gems, small clear sparkles, clear gloss gel medium, Copic Markers – red, blue, yellow and green, Spellbinders - Fern Colour Essentials cardstock, Rainforest Colour Essentials cardstock
- Seasonal Wreath Die HCD1-7375$29.99
- Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection HCDP1-2132$24.99
- Winter Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3967$19.99
- Winter Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7374$29.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3957$19.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7358$29.99
- Large 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5007$29.99
- Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die HCD1-7370$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-457-2$9.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99Out of stock